Odd drinking preferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the Stella bit thats important,its a bit like asking for a certain lager in your shandy.You order stella for the taste,for its strength,you put lime in to lose the taste and weaken it

Stella isn't strong though, only 4.7% or something isn't it

I'd be gutted if someone bought me a Stella its minging these days

Whaaat?!?

Its the best lager going man

Stella isn't strong though, only 4.7% or something isn't it

Yea it got lowered for tax reasons used to be 5.2%

Think its 4.8% now?

Its the Stella bit thats important,its a bit like asking for a certain lager in your shandy.You order stella for the taste,for its strength,you put lime in to lose the taste and weaken it

Exactly mate

Slowly getting weaker but its bought as a premium stronger lager,all the std stuff is 4 if you're lucky.Putting lime in makes the source lager immaterial

I'm not arguing re the added lime but I guess its no diff tonasking for any other lager and lime

Lager is <4% now? Jesus

Had a "Car Bomb" once.

Shot glass of Baileys dropped into a pint of Guinness.

Lusherooney but curdles horrendously.

I'm not arguing re the added lime but I guess its no diff tonasking for any other lager and lime

Lager is <4% now? Jesus
Which is the whole point he is mentioning the Stella,he paid the extra for no benefit

Had a "Car Bomb" once.

Shot glass of Baileys dropped into a pint of Guinness.

Lusherooney but curdles horrendously.
Barman in greece invented his own jaeger bombs...Home made raki dropped into the house lager ! urrgh!

They both taste like flavoured cider. Okay for one but God knows how people can drink more than that, it's so sweet.
My mates buy the odd pint of this and that and thats about all you can hack,Coffee ale and crap like that

A wrong’un who posts in this very board used to drink lager with a dash of lime cordial.

Brown ale in a half glass, diesel, blastaway, turbo shandy, lemon slice in Weiss beer etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back