Odd drinking preferences

Southerners drinking lager tops! A woman's cocktail is half a lager and lime! Drinking brandy and wine in Greece got me shitfaces very quick.

Which is the whole point he is mentioning the Stella,he paid the extra for no benefit

Barman in greece invented his own jaeger bombs...Home made raki dropped into the house lager ! urrgh!
I bet that was potent.

Stella and lime tastes totally different to fosters and lime. I haven't drank lager and lime for years but when I did I would always pay the extra for better lager.

I was out on Friday, in Fitzies the bloke next to me ordered a pint of Stella, then asked for some lime in it - why ask for Stella and put lime in it, does it taste that bad ?

Into the Dun Cow, standing waiting for my change, the bloke asks the barman 'Do you have any Strawberry flavours beers? " I just looked at him and moved into the back room

Maybe its just me, but there's a lot of very odd drinking practices in this town..

timmermans strawberry beer is tremendous and rocket fuel. you were being a dinosaur and probably a bellend.

Yes, of course I have you clown, what I posted was, why but Stella and put lime in it ?
Because its f***ing manky. Belgian cooking lager.

Greek cooking lager instead of Belgian cooking lager eh?
Great minds :lol:

Can you still get the French/Belgian stubbies cheap in the supermarkets over there? Were always decent, and stayed cold being smaller.

I wasn't asking you this Lamby :rolleyes::lol:

Last edited:
I'm not arguing re the added lime but I guess its no diff tonasking for any other lager and lime

Lager is <4% now? Jesus

Bud Light seems to becoming one of the main 'standard' lagers over here now. 3.5% piss.

Our lasses dad drinks Malibu with milk once he's sick of beer. It's surprisingly quite nice.

Last edited:

Back