Odd drinking preferences

I was out on Friday, in Fitzies the bloke next to me ordered a pint of Stella, then asked for some lime in it - why ask for Stella and put lime in it, does it taste that bad ?

Into the Dun Cow, standing waiting for my change, the bloke asks the barman 'Do you have any Strawberry flavours beers? " I just looked at him and moved into the back room

Maybe its just me, but there's a lot of very odd drinking practices in this town..

I was out on Friday, in Fitzies the bloke next to me ordered a pint of Stella, then asked for some lime in it - why ask for Stella and put lime in it, does it taste that bad ?

Into the Dun Cow, standing waiting for my change, the bloke asks the barman 'Do you have any Strawberry flavours beers? " I just looked at him and moved into the back room

Maybe its just me, but there's a lot of very odd drinking practices in this town..
The Belgians have been making fruit beers for centuries. Not as odd as those “I only drink Carling/Fosters/Tennets” lot!

You've never heard of lager and lime? :eek:

He might just like it and want to get pissed fast

Timmermans or Liefmans are canny to be fair, although I wouldn't call them "strawberry flavoured" as that make you sound like a bairn.

Back