October half term

Could what?
Save you. There are definitely particles that could be stopped by them. They’re pretty crap I guess but I’d rather that If someone had one on and sneezed at me and I had one on I’d be fairly safe.
i dont think anyone else is in danger from me mate i have no STD's im firing blanks and apart from some extra weight round the belly im pretty healthy
why has everyone got their head so far up their arses regarding face masks.....if they were that important we should of had them on from march but aye whatever its a touchy subject so ill leave it there

anyone not wearing one is a god damn serial killer who doesn't give a fuck about anyone else blah blah blah...
Why from March? Nowt was open and we were made to stay in.

Save you. There are definitely particles that could be stopped by them. They’re pretty crap I guess but I’d rather that If someone had one on and sneezed at me and I had one on I’d be fairly safe.

Why from March? Nowt was open and we were made to stay in.

seem to remember leaving the house everyday in march to either go to the shop or for a walk or do my exercise probably went to the shops 5 times a day out of sheer boredom, there was nee mask wearing during these mass protests either?
I am not bothered if you have an STD I am not going to have sex with you, however if you have unknowingly contracted Covid and I am in the seat next to you on a plane then I want you to wear a mask for my safety, just as I will be for yours. What don’t you get from that? Basically you are just being self centred and selfish.

im not allowed to sit next to you mush,,,, social distanced seats...i also have no intention of sneezing and coughing all flight in your direction i have a tissue or hankie for that not that i cough much anyway...im pretty sure i dont have Covid seeing as the last time i had any such symptoms was waaaay back in January...personally i couldn't care less if you wear one either that's your choice

Last edited:
The N95 mask is an American standard which equates to our EU standard of a FFP2 mask.
FFP2 masks are basically a dust/particulate mask which protects from medium levels of dust and water based mist. They will not stop a microscopic virus.
In the medical field they are used by patients and other persons to reduce the risk of spread of infection, outside of operating rooms or similar medical settings.

I would however agree with you that they are crap and you would be fairly safe - but only in the sense if you were wearing one when someone sneezed on you, then it would be better than not wearing a face covering.
It shouldn't be confused with giving you stand-alone protection from the Covid virus.

seem to remember leaving the house everyday in march to either go to the shop or for a walk or do my exercise probably went to the shops 5 times a day out of sheer boredom, there was nee mask wearing during these mass protests either?

im not allowed to sit next to you mush,,,, social distanced seats...i also have no intention of sneezing and coughing all flight in your direction i have a tissue or hankie for that not that i cough much anyway...im pretty sure i dont have Covid seeing as the last time i had any such symptoms was waaaay back in January...personally i couldn't care less if you wear one either that's your choice
The point is you don’t know you have symptoms until after you have had it and been infectious for several days, social distancing on planes is less than the WHO recommendations, hence the requirement to wear a mask. If you were sat close to me I would make my feelings know and ask you to put your mask on. If this was before take off I would ask the flight crew to remove you from the flight.

As I have said you are a self centred selfish sod.

Don't bother - schools will remain open and no holiday will be had.
All part of the "catching-up" the bairns will have to do.
Also no February half term and just a week for Easter.
And deffo no Whit week holidays.

Aye, I'm sure the teacher's union will just accept that. :lol:

The N95 mask is an American standard which equates to our EU standard of a FFP2 mask.
FFP2 masks are basically a dust/particulate mask which protects from medium levels of dust and water based mist. They will not stop a microscopic virus.
In the medical field they are used by patients and other persons to reduce the risk of spread of infection, outside of operating rooms or similar medical settings.

I would however agree with you that they are crap and you would be fairly safe - but only in the sense if you were wearing one when someone sneezed on you, then it would be better than not wearing a face covering.
It shouldn't be confused with giving you stand-alone protection from the Covid virus.
Nah that’s all I was saying man same as you’ve said there. That’s all you need though.
So what? We didn’t used to think tabs were bad for us when they came out. Should we just pretend they’re fine?

Last edited:
Nah that’s all I was saying man same as you’ve said there. That’s all you need though.

So what? We didn’t used to think tabs were bad for us when they came out. Should we just pretend they’re fine?

what sort of comparison is that ya lunatic again as usual a measured response when you challenge something...im pretty sure nee one is comparing tabs to covid like

Back