Obvious money laundering schemes

I live *very* close to them. In the last year they’ve been raided twice by immigration. Seen the flats opposite raided too. Don’t know the outcome of any of the raids.

It’s a big thing for modern slavery apparently, same as the nail salons.
the lads never stop like.. you can get a full valet for 30 quid and they do a cracking job.. but they do seem a bit "rough" ha

It’s a big thing for modern slavery apparently, same as the nail salons.
Original slaves were brought against their will,modern slaves pay to come,strange world,I know an Albanian who paid £20k to get his cousin to the UK,no waiting in France and coming over on a boat,his cousin wanted to come and agreed to work off the debt when he landed,back of a lorry job.

the lads never stop like.. you can get a full valet for 30 quid and they do a cracking job.. but they do seem a bit "rough" ha
It's Kurds who was the cars round our way and they do look like they would kill you for a tenner . I congratulated them for defeating ISIS , The chief said "Our women defeated isis" He wasn't smiling .

Car washes have got to be the easiest..No great outlay once you have your premises. If you doing 100 cars a day as long as your not taking the piss you can easily add another number on to that total and unless you have the resources to put surveillance on it can't see how you'd get caught
How much do you charge for a mini-valet?

Correct. It isn't as easy as most will think.

It's piss easy at the scale a lot of smaller criminals and OCG will be doing it.

Maybe if we are talking bigger players, who may even be paying for huge import consignments of drugs or weapons from ltd company to ltd company, it starts to get a lot more complex.

Last edited:
For no reason that I can fathom I misread the thread title as ‘monkey laundering schemes’. And wondered why anybody would want to run a business washing macaques.

Back