Obvious money laundering schemes

Some vape shops are legit. Retail is empty but make good sales in line.

American candy shops is well documented.

That leather shop in the metro centre near boots. Never seen a single person in but existed for years.

Some vape shops are legit. Retail is empty but make good sales in line.

American candy shops is well documented.

That leather shop in the metro centre near boots. Never seen a single person in but existed for years.
Crete went full of Russian fur shops about 10 years . If you asked the locals they'd give you the look .Taxi drivers even got shirty. They had big ads on their cabs . Then overnight most went . Tattoo shops took over
Canny bit of shite posted on the thread. Most small businesses will be for tax evasion, not washing.

Correct. It isn't as easy as most will think.
Even Walters car wash seemed unfeasible. Adding a shampoo or an air freshener onto a wash to move millions through .

Last edited:
Had to laugh at this story the other day when the bloke had apparently turned his life around by running three legitimate businesses. :lol:
A comment under that article 😂

“North shields has had an influx of barber shops but most men here are bald”

When it was cash turnstiles maybe.

I always thought there was more people in Roker Park on the Saturday than was announced as the attendance in the Sunday papers.
Always was like that. All ticket matches with 30k there and there was loads of room, cash at the turnstiles with 30k announced and you could hardly move.

I think it was forest that got rumbled for the owners skimming a fortune off the gate.

Those old owners who never made a profit on paper weren't in it for the game or the fans.

Always was like that. All ticket matches with 30k there and there was loads of room, cash at the turnstiles with 30k announced and you could hardly move.

I think it was forest that got rumbled for the owners skimming a fortune off the gate.

Those old owners who never made a profit on paper weren't in it for the game or the fans.

I’ve heard the same story from two ex Forest players directly about how Cloughie had two turnstiles that were “ his “.

We all know what the implication was but it could be not true and just be a local folklore , m’lud.

Barbers have been around for ages, some of the money laundering schemes I have been to in my younger days weren't doing too well out of it, Woodbines seemed to be the key pleasure. Will you be mentioning this the bext time you get your tonsure trimmed?
I used to use any barber with no queue when I wandered along to Chester Rd. I rarely saw the same 'barber' twice, and I have had some shockingly bad haircuts. I might try the one at the roundabout on Tunstall Rd. next, I have heard they know what they are doing. I had a 'haircut' in Karims just down from the Chesters a few weeks ago. Young lad in an anorak with the hood up. I got it put right a few days later by (what I presume to be) an actual barber.

the hand car wash at the bottom of the terrace in murton never stops.. you have to queue up to get in.. my car is 8 quid larger cars are 12 quid theres always 2 cars getting done at once.. theyve actualy started using an app for payment they are so busy.. do a cracking job mind
I live *very* close to them. In the last year they’ve been raided twice by immigration. Seen the flats opposite raided too. Don’t know the outcome of any of the raids.

It’s a big thing for modern slavery apparently, same as the nail salons.

Back