Oatcake not happy again (at us again)

A few very quick points on this.

I think the best option is having away fans at pitch side or having a net , but whilst they're up top and the club think enhanced measures should be in place there's no way they should remove them just because someone who supports another team kicks off about them.

The fact the bloke has moaned on so much, we've relaxed the measures, and their fans (some would say predictably) have ended up chucking stuff reflects very badly on everyone. Badly on him, badly on Neill for bending to him, and badly on Stoke and their fans for not behaving.

What the FSA bloke really needs to do, if he's so arsed, is test whether the measures are legally enforceable. If they aren't then the club can be instructed to either move the away fans or install a net. If it is legally enforceable then he can stop his one man campaign because he could have been indirectly responsible for someone being hurt today. Bad all round
So after all that was said before he admits they don’t do it for every game, they remove it from yesterday because someone twists then someone ( think I read a child) gets hurt. Whats going on here.

Didn't someone say the club were on their last warning or 2 about things inside the stadium being thrown.

Maybe they just trying to make sitting in the north stand as horrible as possible so people move and they can give the away fans the north stand lower.

Didn't someone say the club were on their last warning or 2 about things inside the stadium being thrown.

Maybe they just trying to make sitting in the north stand as horrible as possible so people move and they can give the away fans the north stand lower.
Where they going to put the home fans then

I'm guessing the only reason they house away fans in the upper tier of that stand is an attempt to limit the atmosphere creating ability of the visiting fans,”

In a nutshell. Home clubs are not there to make the away supporters feel welcome. Furnish them with champagne, put the fire on and tend to their every whim.

We ought to be making life as hard as possible.
We did that for the mags though didn't we ...

Seeing as the original Oatcake Not Happy thread got changed to Happy when Neil went

Whoever he is, Malcolm has been on a year-ish long campaign now about not being allowed to take vapes and coins into the SOL

Invited into the SoL control room today

But can't help but comment that he makes reference to their fans hoying beer and pyros at Rotherham

Yet objects to SOL chiefs not allowing coins and vapes in the away end

Kind of negates his argument

This he's some sort of Stokie fan rep. May be wrong

Bit of a wally eh
I’m not reading that. Happy for them/sorry that happened etc.

All this no coins allowed malarkey (I know why) surely none of the youth of today carry coins it’s such an inconvenience, so much easier just carrying your phone with which you can do just about everything……..I read it on here.

I'm guessing the only reason they house away fans in the upper tier of that stand is an attempt to limit the atmosphere creating ability of the visiting fans,”

In a nutshell. Home clubs are not there to make the away supporters feel welcome. Furnish them with champagne, put the fire on and tend to their every whim.

We ought to be making life as hard as possible.
Although I agree, I do feel that the atmosphere in the SOL has suffered as a result. Not sure if I'm just nostalgic for the better times in the past but it used to be a lot louder I think

Seeing as the original Oatcake Not Happy thread got changed to Happy when Neil went

Whoever he is, Malcolm has been on a year-ish long campaign now about not being allowed to take vapes and coins into the SOL

Invited into the SoL control room today

But can't help but comment that he makes reference to their fans hoying beer and pyros at Rotherham

Yet objects to SOL chiefs not allowing coins and vapes in the away end

Kind of negates his argument

This he's some sort of Stokie fan rep. May be wrong

Bit of a wally eh
Perhaps he should stop vaping and using money. He could live off the land for food and water and travel around using a helium balloon.

Back