Oatcake not happy again (at us again)

Aye, people should just sit there and get stuff stotted off them and not say anything. Fuck me, this place gets worse.
Put mags in the north stand fans moan. Leave away fans up top people moan.

People just moan.

Plenty of Sunderland throw shit anarl. Away day concourses are fairly full on if you travel? Sniff & tabs openly smoked and sniffed, drink getting hoyed arlowa and plenty of pyro.

Our fans would moan like f*** if we went anywhere and suffered the same measures and that’s a fact.

He’s got a point tbf.

You can imagine the moaning on here if the same rules were applied to our away fans.

99% of away fans at the SOL are no bother.
Get real man

If one fan with a coin kills one person with said coin would it still be a valid point?

Unbelievable if our Mr Neil relaxed the rules because a Stoke fan rep asked him to

How's that stand up in court?

Why were the rules suddenly relaxed when previously Stoke away fans had been classed as high risk and subject to enhanced safety procedures?

Cos this bloke asked me to. And he had a approximately four people on an internet forum saying the same thing

Oh. That's ok then

I’m sorry but having to empty your wallet of coins before you can enter a football ground is an absolute joke in todays society.
Of course it is, it should rightly be challenged, it's just a load of shite .. terms of entry etc. ... well fuck off, is my opinion

Get real man

If one fan with a coin kills one person with said coin would it still be a valid point?

Unbelievable if our Mr Neil relaxed the rules because a Stoke fan rep asked him to

Why were the rules suddenly relaxed when previously Stoke away fans had been classed as high risk and subject to enhanced safety procedures?

Cos this bloke asked me to. And he had a approximately four people on an internet forum saying the same thing

Oh. That's ok then
Have a read of what you’ve just written.

Are you suggesting currency shouldn’t be allowed above a certain altitude just in case? Or just at the stadium of light?

Get real man

Oh. That's ok then

Newcastle asked for stuff and got it, very accommodating us Mackems

Best stop the moaning. Those coins are our transfer kitty.
Get real man

Oh. That's ok then
How heavy are your coins ffs?

Last edited:
Plenty of Sunderland throw shit anarl. Away day concourses are fairly full on if you travel? Sniff & tabs openly smoked and sniffed, drink getting hoyed arlowa and plenty of pyro.

Our fans would moan like f*** if we went anywhere and suffered the same measures and that’s a fact.

Not in my experience, yeah some sniff in the bogs, but no pyro or shit thrown.

A few very quick points on this.

I think the best option is having away fans at pitch side or having a net , but whilst they're up top and the club think enhanced measures should be in place there's no way they should remove them just because someone who supports another team kicks off about them.

The fact the bloke has moaned on so much, we've relaxed the measures, and their fans (some would say predictably) have ended up chucking stuff reflects very badly on everyone. Badly on him, badly on Neill for bending to him, and badly on Stoke and their fans for not behaving.

What the FSA bloke really needs to do, if he's so arsed, is test whether the measures are legally enforceable. If they aren't then the club can be instructed to either move the away fans or install a net. If it is legally enforceable then he can stop his one man campaign because he could have been indirectly responsible for someone being hurt today. Bad all round

Not in my experience, yeah some sniff in the bogs, but no pyro or shit thrown.
The club have had to make tannoy announcements to home fans about throwing stuff too. Bottles, vapes & lighters have been thrown at players after goals etc

It’s not just opposition fans who throw stuff unfortunately.

There’s been pyro thrown at plenty of away games the last few seasons. The club have made at least one statement about it.

We’re just like any other fanbase. It’s a really small minority, they just go too far now and again.

Back