NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

No I never. How come you not banned then. You clearly did you big tart just as you have no comeback to leadboots league 1 and the papa johns

Na we just don’t have such a small time view of ourselves like you lot do
Can’t wait till Lincoln or Blackpool do you lot in the playoffs and you go a decade and more below and in the shadow of the mags.

Still absolutely ragin at the six in a row then. Bless.

You lot were more than content coming 17th in the PL with no grumbles at all
We come 17th/16th and there’s hell on and loads of uproar as we see ourselves as at least a top 8 club. Just shows the difference in how we view ourselves.
I think now you lot would even be content as mid table fodder in the pub league. What a state to be in you small time *****
Couldn't be arsed to wave a cabbage about to be honest. Or shout at a shop and harass the staff in there.

Or pretend to be at a funeral , and I like horses.

Good luck with your Saudi wish. For a country that celebrated the twin towers disaster they sure get a lot of support.

Not from me like. I hate the camel humping twats

Still absolutely ragin at the six in a row then. Bless.
6 seasons in league 1 will more than cure that
Couldn't be arsed to wave a cabbage about to be honest. Or shout at a shop and harass the staff in there.

Or pretend to be at a funeral , and I like horses.

Good luck with your Saudi wish. For a country that celebrated the twin towers disaster they sure get a lot of support.

Not from me like. I hate the camel humping twats
Just shows we have more passion for change and progression then. Unlike you lot who sat on your hands while you went to league 1 :oops:

No I never. How come you not banned then. You clearly did you big tart just as you have no comeback to leadboots league 1 and the papa johns

Na we just don’t have such a small time view of ourselves like you lot do
The amount of warnings people got for telling you to fuck off, yeah of course you didn’t report anyone.
That’s the only insult you have man, it was a good insult for about 2 months, 3 years later it’s just boring, just like yourself.

2 logins for little ol Sunderland’s message board, what a sad little life.

Progression..... In 20 year I've seen... You take special k boxes to the match, wreck your beloved city centre up when things don't go your way, dress as a vicar and take a coffin to the match... Someone punched a horse, shouted at a shop, unlimited amount of bed sheets steaming for every manager including Robson to be pumped.

You are an embarrasment to yourselves.

Progression..... In 20 year I've seen... You take special k boxes to the match, wreck your beloved city centre up when things don't go your way, dress as a vicar and take a coffin to the match... Someone punched a horse, shouted at a shop, unlimited amount of bed sheets steaming for every manager including Robson to be pumped.

You are an embarrasment to yourselves.
I'll raise you "Boycoutt"

6 seasons in league 1 will more than cure that

Just shows we have more passion for change and progression then. Unlike you lot who sat on your hands while you went to league 1 :oops:
You know it won't.

I'll tell you why. When we do play you again (and you know we will), whoever is commentating will wheel out the age old "its X years since Newcastle beat Sunderland".

You'll be seething, screaming at the telly that you've never been in the same division as you.

As for your passion for progression and change, it's done you a lot of good hasn't it? Meanwhile, at passionless SAFC, we have a new owner just like that. No shops shouted at, no MP crying in the house of commons, no protests outside our leagues offices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back