NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Both sets of fans are as bad as each other and also as good as each other.
Whilst most clubs have their fair share of deluded idiots, Sunderland included, even you must admit that your lot take it to a whole new level.

If you had the history of Liverpool, ManUtd, even Arsenal and Spurs, then I could probably understand it, but you’re basically just another Burnley or Wolves with better crowds.

Whilst most clubs have their fair share of deluded idiots, Sunderland included, even you must admit that your lot take it to a whole new level.

If you had the history of Liverpool, ManUtd, even Arsenal and Spurs, then I could probably understand it, but you’re basically just another Burnley or Wolves with better crowds.
I agree a good portion of Newcastle fans got themselves into a bit over footballing snobbery, it seemed.
Expectant on the back of Keegan and co.
Having a pop at Ashley who saved our club.

Etc etc. Ohhhhh definitely and I'll be the first to admit.

All I'm saying is we all have our fair share of fans that go way beyond. It's just a case of circumstances and time.

Have your all been angels. No issues?
No protests?
No dummy spitting?
No hooligans?
No idiots?

Really?
Please be specific , I would love for you to come up with something that comes close to being anywhere near as ridiculous as some of the things stated above

As I said above we have our fair share and some embarrassing moments sure. But compared to your lot? We've got material to last several lifetimes.
Great and use them as you will.
All I'm saying is, the rivalry and banter and hatred is always rife and across the board it evens out.

Of course you're going to go with whatever and of course your ammo is based on the silly shenanigans of late but we're both throwing stones at each others glass houses.
Please be specific , I would love for you to come up with something that comes close to being anywhere near as ridiculous as some of the things stated above
It depends on what you think is bad enough.

Great and use them as you will.
All I'm saying is, the rivalry and banter and hatred is always rife and across the board it evens out.

Of course you're going to go with whatever and of course your ammo is based on the silly shenanigans of late but we're both throwing stones at each others glass houses.

It depends on what you think is bad enough.
You have nothing evidently

What stands out about your digs at Newcastle fans which paints you lot in a much better light?
What do you want to use?
You're boring and repetitive and can't answer simple questions. Out of interest why are you on a SAFC fan page ? got nowt better to do?

You're boring and repetitive and can't answer simple questions. Out of interest why are you on a SAFC fan page ? got nowt better to do?
Now you understand why a teet for tat is not worth it.
I'm on here because I'm allowed and I have no issues with people from other parts of the country and also other football fans of different clubs.....is my answer.
Just give us your list of times where over many decades you feel Sunderland fans have embarrassed the club and fanbase.
Can you remember a lad having a crap at one of your games?

To the list of embarrassments for them lot you can also add:

The guy sat with a hole in the crotch of his trousers :lol: :lol:

Also a bunch of their moronic fans invading a Sunday league game pitch, sitting on the goalposts and causing loads of damage. Think it was before an away game at Wigan.
I'm on here because I'm allowed and I have no issues with people from other parts of the country and also other football fans of different clubs.....is my answer.

I can, embarrassing but not in the same league as the long list of stuff you lot have got to be embarrassed about :lol:

Last edited:

Haha i thought it would be that one. A rare, unproven isolated incident. Even if true, is a tiny blemish compared to even a small one from your list of shame🤣

But you can understand what I'm saying.
Well no, as the question asked of you was how many times have our fans embarrassed the club or the city. If thats the only thing you can come up with then it shows your fans are totally bonkers compared to almost everyone else :lol:

Haha i thought it would be that one. A rare, unproven isolated incident. Even if true, is a tiny blemish compared to even a small one from your list of shame🤣
Of course they're tiny blemishes.
I mean most Sunderland fans are a normal bunch who love their club and would not embarrass their club.

Most Newcastle fans are the same.

You get your fair share of fans who create and so do we.
All I'm saying is, over time it all evens itself out, pond for pound.
The circumstances may not be exact but similar embarrassments.

Yes although apparently he only pissed himself. I'll counter that with cock waving at Oxford. Come on hit us with 10!

Well no, as the question asked of you was how many times have our fans embarrassed the club or the city. If thats the only thing you can come up with then it shows your fans are totally bonkers compared to almost everyone else :lol:
It depends what you mean by embarrass?
I mean, is one of your fans asking for the winners of the checkatrade to be included in the UEFA cup. Would that be embarrassing?
Yes although apparently he only pissed himself. I'll counter that with cock waving at Oxford. Come on hit us with 10!
That's a really good counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back