NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beginning to think Paul1979 is the clown that has the RTG twitter account. Sad fucker posting shite here pretending to be a thick Sunderland fan then posting it on his twitter for the Geordie goons to laugh at thinking it’s genuine. Of course the admin on here are weak as piss and wouldn’t block him.

No doubt about it that Paul is a mag. Everyone picked up on it straight away.

You lot were more than content coming 17th in the PL with no grumbles at all
We come 17th/16th and there’s hell on and loads of uproar as we see ourselves as at least a top 8 club. Just shows the difference in how we view ourselves.
I think now you lot would even be content as mid table fodder in the pub league. What a state to be in you small time *****
That, there, is why everyone laughs at you clowns, you see yourselves as at least top eight, based on what? The last time you finished top 8 was 2011/12, well done that's some world class delusion.

Fitzgerald is on the naughty step so save your breath lads.
Bliddy hell! We get called worse than shite on here, give a bit back, and you’re banned? Fair enough if they’re a bit ott, but a lot of the time it’s nowt substantial. It’s a thread about Newcastle, not North Korea.

Bliddy hell! We get called worse than shite on here, give a bit back, and you’re banned? Fair enough if they’re a bit ott, but a lot of the time it’s nowt substantial. It’s a thread about Newcastle, not North Korea.
Think the c word hidden by ***** is still the c word . Horrid word that...even if I do use it quite a lot.

Just not on here i guess

I think you'll find that compared to other message boards, RTG is pretty relaxed about other clubs' fans including your lot.

But act the knob and you'll be off.

Hey man you're a guest on here if you don't like it then don't post and don't moan it's as simple as that

The people you defend wouldn't dare walk in to a pub full of safc fans and spout the shite they post on here as they know they'd be pummeled so spare me the sob story

Hey man you're a guest on here if you don't like it then don't post and don't moan it's as simple as that

The people you defend wouldn't dare walk in to a pub full of safc fans and spout the shite they post on here as they know they'd be pummeled so spare me the sob
Well you better be extra careful then.

We don't expect arse lickers but just remember where you are and don't take the piss.
Really? So don’t react to anything bad about Newcastle on a Newcastle thread? I dislike your football club, but self moderate what I say as I’m a “guest”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back