NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't give credit to Bruce for the players coming back that Bruce signed and said all along he was confident they would be safe once they came back. :)
I thought it was all about giving it a go? "They" constantly deny it but it is about going back to 1997.

That lad has had a hell of a ride. Say he started at aged 8 - he had a couple of rubbish seasons then then the Keegan and Robson mega years for around 14 seasons. Then he had the Ashley years, which were compared to most is not bad. All in all 100+ European games, 2 x FA finals and a UEFA SF in his 31 years but "That is not my club anymore". More than half of his supporting days have been fantastic and he was young enough to enjoy it and go to Wembley and the Euro trips.

Compare it to mine:

- good start in 1979/80 promoted;
- 9 relegations including two into tier 3;
- 2 x 7th in Prem the highlight;
- FA Cup final in 1992, League Cup finals in 2014 and 1985, play-off finals in 1990, 1998, and 2019, the EFL Trophy final in 2019 - attended 6 of the 7 defeats missed FA cup final as in middle of finals;
- zero European games;

But it's still my club.

Wouldn't give credit to Bruce for the players coming back that Bruce signed and said all along he was confident they would be safe once they came back. :)
Worra couple of massive fannies they are

"Not my club anymore.....no relief of pride"

Whopper

They don't like the truth do they?
When Graeme Souness came out with this same claptrap in 2006, I actually phoned Alan Brazil on Talksport

:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Compare it to mine:

- good start in 1979/80 promoted;
- 9 relegations including two into tier 3;
- 2 x 7th in Prem the highlight;
- FA Cup final in 1992, League Cup finals in 2014 and 1985, play-off finals in 1990, 1998, and 2019, the EFL Trophy final in 2019 - attended 6 of the 7 defeats missed FA cup final as in middle of finals;
- zero European games;

But it's still my club.

Bless.

Liam Kennedy has finally kissed enough arse to be accepted into the Geordie nation. I remember a few years ago he wanted to be in our cult even though he hates us.
Looks like he could be set for a fall out with Keith & NCSL :lol: . Keith can’t hold his own shite and spilled the beans on Liam Kennedy’s planned book on the takeover. Think the penny has dropped on why Kennedy needs the chatter on the takeover to keep going, to generate interest for his planned book launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back