NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was at the game, well part of it. For some mad reason that I never understood a dozen of us Sunderland fans hired a minibus and drove to Wembley. We got chased by loads of Mags at a service station on the way down and one of the lads, John Haley, who had a leg deformity ended up running after the moving minibus with the back doors open and 50 Mags chasing him :lol:. Back in those days they opened the exit doors at Wembley about 20 minutes from the end and we just walked in and looked for empty seats. Saw the last two goals including Wor Kev's 2nd. 😎

A mag that I knew at the time, travelled down overnight and told me a tale about sitting in some service station at 3am eating a sausage sandwich. The place was rammed with mags and suddenly a huge fight broke out at the entrance. He looked over and there was a load of Sunderland fans coming in. For 47 years I've called him a bullshitter :lol:

Don’t forget, you’re there forever!

A lifetime of shite like 09s Winchester’s maguires leadboots and Max powers :lol: :oops:
Imagine spending your entire life on your rivals message board though reporting people because you cant take a bit of stick :oops:

Oh and also imagine begging for an (alleged) murderer to buy your club just so you can win a few games of football :oops::lol:
FYI both Wolfbeard and Friendlymag have gone for a lie down, so save your breath.
Good stuff!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back