NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshit you absolute coward. The fact you "liked" my comment about getting a warning shows what an absolute arsehole you are.
I liked it as it’s deserved for being abusive but I never reported it. A lot of bitterness and jealousy on here so tensions are understandably high

Don’t think Gaz is your biggest fan :lol:

Literally every other tweet is like this :lol:

The irony, they are murderer sympathisers if they want to play the moral and integrity card.
I liked it as it’s deserved for being abusive but I never reported it. A lot of bitterness and jealousy on here so tensions are understandably high
Jealous? Jealous of what exactly?

Last edited:

This is where we fundamentally disagree.

From my perspective there is one smidgen of jealousy that I never got to see Sunderland in Europe but hopefully life is long and will be able to go with my boys when they are older. Other than that more pity and sympathy for the genuine fans who have their reputation tarnished by these absolutely loons on twitter.

That Gaz Thompson has serious anger issues.
Yeah I mean we joke (I think) about some of the sad Newcastle fans on here needing help but this lad genuinely does. He is obsessed with the lad who didn’t shit in the ground but they think it’s humorous to say he did. Almost every tweet is full of anger on that incident very bizarre.
Only follows 2 accounts on twitter and one is the RTG page so is certainly going to be reading this :lol: . Wonder if it’s that Wolfwnker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back