NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Saudi's would have failed on those terms if that was in fact the case. If it was another Qatari base Billionaire you can guarantee they would have still been consulted. If it was not an imminent threat to the 'big 6' of course it would be waved through. These hold power they shouldn't and Masters is happy to let them.

This happened to happen to us, I'd feel the same.if it was any other EPL team.
What if it was a league one team?😉

After what happened with the ESL does anyone think if the Saudis had bought them they would have tried to go that route? I wonder if the Mags would have tried to support it then?

So what? We shouldn't have 'friends' in the organisation doing us 'favours' that's the whole f***ing point.

It's a figure of speech.

Newcastle want to be in the premiership. They want to be part of that club but they don't like how it's run. They're entitled to complain.

But don't you even slightly worry about biting the hand that feeds? Imagine taking legal action against your boss

Last edited:
No I didn’t miss it. But he’s saying they’re colluding against NUFC specifically. He’s making out that the whole world is against them. Do you honestly think the “big 6” are colluding against them? If it wasn’t the Saudis trying to buy them, it would have gone through. Think it’s more to do with the murderous regime than the worry that Newcastle will become a footballing superpower....
I believe that 6 clubs have colluded together to deny competition from other clubs. Literally, the definition of a cartel. My response to you was because your message explicitly scoffed at the notion of a cartel existing.

Taking that premise to the next logical step it does not seem, to me, a stretch of the imagination to suggest that the owners of these same clubs might exert influence to filibuster a deal (any deal, not necessarily just for Newcastle United) that would potentially increase competition.

That would be my thoughts.
It's a figure of speech.

Newcastle want to be in the premiership. They want to be part of that club but they don't like how it's run. They're entitled to complain.

But don't you even slightly worry about biting the hand that feeds? Imagine taking legal action against your boss
I think any debate on this would be sensible to recognise that Newcastle United and Mike Ashley are two separate entities not necessarily with the same motives.

Last edited:
What a surprise eh
Innocent until proven guilty. In this case, literally nothing to answer for yet Sunderland fans were creaming themselves and going on about expulsion from leagues and point deductions etc.

Just hang fire, then if guilty go to town - will be deserved then.
Because of one journo who voices his opinion? Jesus wept. Just f***ing wait - it will fail and you can have your wankfest then. This shit is as tedious as the constant Chron articles.

We have Sunderland fans on this thread posting nobody cares about Newcastle, and without hint of irony another doing post by post news...

Last edited:
Innocent until proven guilty. In this case, literally nothing to answer for yet Sunderland fans were creaming themselves and going on about expulsion from leagues and point deductions etc.

Because of one journo who voices his opinion? Jesus wept. Just f***ing wait - it will fail and you can have your wankfest then. This shit is as tedious as the constant Chron articles.

We have Sunderland fans on this thread posting nobody cares about Newcastle, and without hint of irony another doing post by post news...
Mag in piss have you not got somewhere else to stink out?

Remember loads on here saying who hmrc won’t let this go and we will definitely be getting hefty punishment :lol: Knew it would come to f all
How does it feel knowing that the dregs of our 23 man squad and reserve players like Krafth, Gayle and Atsu etc would be the best players you have had by a mile for at least 4 years :lol: :oops:

Last edited:
Remember loads on here saying who hmrc won’t let this go and we will definitely be getting hefty punishment :lol: Knew it would come to f all
How does it feel knowing that the dregs of our 23 man squad and reserve players like Krafth, Gayle and Atsu etc would be the best players you have had by a mile for at least 4 years :lol: :oops:
And you’re still a Virgin so that doesn’t hasn’t changed

Shame, I thought the traffic had won

Keep at it.

Last edited:

Dear me how rattled ?you need to log off as you're making yourself look incredibly embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back