NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember I said be prepared to be shocked? Well this isn't it, put it this way, I don't think many people on here will take the news erm, well. Most of the clubs in the PL might, mind.

Ashley and his legal team have, what many would say, played a blinder.

You've got to love Big Mike :lol:

Remember I said be prepared to be shocked? Well this isn't it, put it this way, I don't think many people on here will take the news erm, well. Most of the clubs in the PL might, mind.

What's he done now then?

Has he said he's staying for the rest of his life? Has he given bruce a ten year contract?

Innocent until proven guilty. In this case, literally nothing to answer for yet Sunderland fans were creaming themselves and going on about expulsion from leagues and point deductions etc.

Just hang fire, then if guilty go to town - will be deserved then.

Because of one journo who voices his opinion? Jesus wept. Just f***ing wait - it will fail and you can have your wankfest then. This shit is as tedious as the constant Chron articles.

We have Sunderland fans on this thread posting nobody cares about Newcastle, and without hint of irony another doing post by post news...
Let’s be honest, you’re only posting on here because you care what Sunderland fans think about you. If you didn’t; you’d simply have these discussions amongst yourselves on your own board. Twisting about what Sunderland
fans think about Newcastle on an SAFC board is bizarre tbh. Genuine question - why don’t you just discuss all of this stuff on an NUFC board; why do it here?

Is that not a reflection of owned grounds and facility's instead of rented like you's?

An "owner occupier" house is always better maintained than a rented one, especially council owned
We own our training ground.

He's basically threatening to air their dirty laundry right? Either back down or show us your drawer with the dildo in it.
I feel like this has proven to be pretty accurate tbh:

NUFC September 2020
I'm inclined to agree.

One of the main problems here is that the Premier League have handled it so incredibly poorly. There are certainly legacy decisions that hace impacted this - the league had ample opportunity to tighten its tests up further but chose not to - but I'm also just baffled at how easy it has been for the buyers to strike up the violins in public.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s be honest, you’re only posting on here because you care what Sunderland fans think about you. If you didn’t; you’d simply have these discussions amongst yourselves on your own board. Twisting about what Sunderland
fans think about Newcastle on an SAFC board is bizarre tbh. Genuine question - why don’t you just discuss all of this stuff on an NUFC board; why do it here?
Because NUFC boards are shite and don't get anywhere near as much traffic.

Boring ? Yet you still take the time to reply. Surely if you find something that is boring you won't take the time or effort to give it sustenance. But it gives you another little post as a striker on a Sunderland website. I'd like to ask you, How many posts have you on your own teams Web page?
🥱

We own our training ground.

He's basically threatening to air their dirty laundry right? Either back down or show us your drawer with the dildo in it.

I'm inclined to agree.

One of the main problems here is that the Premier League have handled it so incredibly poorly. There are certainly legacy decisions that hace impacted this - the league had ample opportunity to tighten its tests up further but chose not to - but I'm also just baffled at how easy it has been for the buyers to strike up the violins in public.
That must have cost a fortune LMFAO

Can't load the picture

This isn't true at all. The fucker is on a Newcastle podcast as a regular. If you are trying to pretend he doesn't ham it up either way you are wrong. He's even joked with Inter fans about the takeover happening and not theirs. At least fact check this bollocks.

You also chose to ignore the balance in which he out that he could be wrong and stated advantages of it. He's just another fence sitter. Nobody knows anything FFS let's stop pretending that a random Journo does or Steve Wraith or Boris or any of that bollocks.
Nobody knows anything. Yet you knew HMRC were wrong. Youre MA aren’t you?

Just Ashley trying to get more cash:lol:
Literally nothing to do with the takeover

Win win win isn't it?

Arbitration succeeds and he gets £400m and rid of us or,
This succeeds and he gets a pay off or,
Neither succeed and he 'did everything he could', paints the PL as the villains, "lets all get behind Steve and the team, by the way there's no transfer pot, and your tickets are going up"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back