NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takeover collapse had nothing to do with the murder of the journalist and everything to do with piracy issues. Which is damning of the PL and FA.
Qatar and KSA reopening borders, allowing BEin to be broadcast in Saudi Arabia is huge news for that region. NUFC takeover is definitely the reason it's happening and we should all be very proud of ourselves.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Imagine being such a huge sell out you'd be happy to owned by murderers just to win some football games, it's absolutely embarrassing.

They really are the gift that keeps on giving.

Do they really think that when he wrote that tweet he was thinking....
"I need to let the Newcastle fans know its all going ahead. How can I do it? Hmm... I know I will tell them ive bought loads of cans of Kombucha"

They'll pick up on the word "cans" and they'll know what I am on about.

Chronicle were getting their cocks out because he had tweet with a bottle of Brown Ale a month in it or so ago.

That reminds me, has that trampy Gandalf given up 'buying' you, or is he still pretending so he can promote his toxic energy drink brand?

Your one to talk weve all seen the clip of you kicking off over cat treats :lol:

Plus as you well know he is out of the story and we are getting taken over.

That's the thing, money talks. Premier League would love the Saudi's money. Not sure if they would want to upset the elite clubs by introducing another club with a lot of money to throw around. Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd et al will likely prefer a closed shop and you can't blame them.

So many hurdles between this easing of tensions and a Newcastle takeover, chief among them is the fact that the Saudis may not actually want to buy a Premier League club any more, not least one that is still at risk of relegation. I'm not holding my breath, 80% sure it isn't happening.
Think you should make that100% Thick mags unbelievable mind.

Your one to talk weve all seen the clip of you kicking off over cat treats :lol:

Plus as you well know he is out of the story and we are getting taken over.
Cat treats? Lost on me.

I didn't know if it was done and dusted. Last I heard/saw the fantasist was still posing on the high street with randoms to 'prove' he was a serious bidder.

Your new owners going to turn you around? You'll need someone who knows what they're doing to get you out of League 1, but give you a good platform to build on to survive and then climb the Championship. You don't want another owner who'll just throw money around and fire a manager every 6 months.

What a life, giving it the biggin it on here :lol: :lol: :lol:
He’s envious of our fans forum even, that’s why he’s on here. Comes across as a sad loner with no mates. Imagine him sitting there in his own little world with mag history book on one side and a Sunderland AFC history book on the other side. Bet he got a nufc onesie for Xmas.

I notice even some Sunderland supporters on here would like him gone, cant understand why maybe because he's a fat greedy bastard who couldn't give a fuck as long as he's earning the dough or because he's a cockney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back