NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

One thing I've noticed over the years is that the mags seem to have less normal saturday afternoon kickoffs than any other team in the PL.

They almost always play on Sunday, if not Saturday night.

Of course the reason behind it is television timing, but why are they given such a preferential bias for prime-time tv? even when they are shite?
It’s so the 30,000 locked outside can get to the pub easier.

One gannin' down the shop and another coming back with the change. I still Wad

This is comedy gold. They wont accept where they are is their place. Mags man. Be tricking it Wafa does gan there 🤣🤣🤣
Another one on their hate list 😂 it’s quite long now
Mags this mags that every other thread is about NUFC on this forum. OBSESSED.
This is the NUFC thread !! Mag

Last edited:
Just popped back in and seems we are living rent free!

I sense you lot are getting in a frenzy and sensing you lot could be going up and that you may be in the same league as us next season. Maybe just keep that in check for a while longer yet as we have been here before and you still stuck 2 leagues below and I think that will remain the case come May.

I sense you lot are getting in a frenzy and sensing you lot could be going up and that you may be in the same league as us next season. Maybe just keep that in check for a while longer yet as we have been here before and you still stuck 2 leagues below and I think that will remain the case come May.
Your living rent free on here now fuckoff

The f***ing state of this 😂

Stop embarrassing yourself and fishing for bites Wolfie, haven’t you got something better you could be doing with your life, have you no real friends?

Shit load of posts about us on here daily. Well liked board by other good fans from around the country and we have 1 mag one....which is our entitlement.

If mags stay up and we don't get promoted then of course we will be unhappy. Again that is our entitlement

New Liverpool to Glasgow direct trains. Him and Stevie can catch it together.

@Wolfbeard - on this day 1979 (a part of your history you know little about) -

Shame, your absence got my hopes up that you had either got the message to play with the traffic or had your hard drive checked.

Outside of the ‘big 6’ there are a couple of clubs that have a big armchair following like Leeds and the mags so sky will always look to televise them as much as possible for the viewing figures.

By armchair following I mean the types that wear NUFC trainers and tell everyone that Sunderland is a shithole despite being from some other non descript shithole village or town themselves.

And loads watch hoping both clubs lose as their fans are knackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back