NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

One thing I've noticed over the years is that the mags seem to have less normal saturday afternoon kickoffs than any other team in the PL.

They almost always play on Sunday, if not Saturday night.

Of course the reason behind it is television timing, but why are they given such a preferential bias for prime-time tv? even when they are shite?

I wouldnt say its preferential, i'd say its a hinderance if anything.

One thing I've noticed over the years is that the mags seem to have less normal saturday afternoon kickoffs than any other team in the PL.

Of course the reason behind it is television timing, but why are they given such a preferential bias for prime-time tv? even when they are shite?

So more people can laugh at them.

Couldn’t give a sh!t.

Outside of the ‘big 6’ there are a couple of clubs that have a big armchair following like Leeds and the mags so sky will always look to televise them as much as possible for the viewing figures.

By armchair following I mean the types that wear NUFC trainers and tell everyone that Sunderland is a shithole despite being from some other non descript shithole village or town themselves.

Outside of the ‘big 6’ there are a couple of clubs that have a big armchair following like Leeds and the mags so sky will always look to televise them as much as possible for the viewing figures.

By armchair following I mean the types that wear NUFC trainers and tell everyone that Sunderland is a shithole despite being from some other non descript shithole village or town themselves.

I seen a mag from Peterlee on a Sunderland group yesterday saying "Mackems care too much about history".

I despair at plastic wankers like this, on what I still consider to be our home turf too.

This. The Mags have absolutely loads of armchair fans. Sky viewing figures are through the roof when they're on.

Disgusting putting the mags on, on a Saturday night same time as Ant & Dec. The paying public have 13 shite entertainers on at the same time including subs.

We don’t have many 3pm Saturday KOs (I think only about 3 this season) or something mad like that. Even before Coronavirus happened we had a lot of Sky games, and o don’t know why because we are absolutely dreadful to watch. Nobody that isn’t a Newcastle fan is thinking they are gonna switch on a match on a Sunday to watch us specifically. I do miss a Saturday 3pm game like, think it’s shocking how few there are these days in general.

Everyone's favourite second team

These lads have got to be on a wind up.

"It has affected my health"

"The club was massive and will be again"

Jesus wept man 🤣🤣🤣

"Bazoox
It's demoralising mate. It has affected my health I'm sure, and any half-decent fellow deserves much better than what we have been served up since 2007

NewkieBroon Bazoox37 minutes ago
Take heart mate. The end of Bruce is nigh. And Ashley will be cast into the cesspit of history - eventually. Relegation may hasten his departure as we will not bounce back soon. The club was massive and will be again."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back