NUFC/Sportswashing - Summer 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

They support the same club as you and can’t walk away just because the owners are abhorrent. In what way are you different ?
Do you think you’re the same as every other Sunderland supporter with the same views?

I don’t concur with that view you’ve said others expressed. In that (very important way) we’re different.

The more I write this reply the more moronic I am realising your point of view is. Are you seriously suggesting everyone who supports the same team is the same?
I dunno how he can be arsed tbh
Off work tbf

I dunno how he can be arsed tbh
It’s his life ! Probably tells his mates
Do you think you’re the same as every other Sunderland supporter with the same views?

I don’t concur with that view you’ve said others expressed. In that (very important way) we’re different.

The more I write this reply the more moronic I am realising your point of view is. Are you seriously suggesting everyone who supports the same team is the same?

Off work tbf
Everyone who decides to ignore the truth about the ownership, what it represents, what it’s trying to do by using your club to do it, no matter what ‘faux’ personal moral slant you try to put on it is the same hypocrite in my eyes. You f***ing moron

Last edited:
It’s his life ! Probably tells his mates

Everyone who decides to ignore the truth about the ownership, what it represents, what it’s trying to do by using your club to do it, no matter what ‘faux’ personal moral slant you try to put on it is the same hypocrite in my eyes. You f***ing moron
That’s quite a sweeping statement. If that’s your view point fair enough.

I take it you agree with all the other Sunderland fans then?
It’s like he’s not here in peace but more to agitate and be a wum.
I’m sure a mod will act accordingly….
Show me where I’ve agitated or wummed. I’m sticking to this thread. I’ve not broken any rules.

Why does the Saudis owning Newcastle bother Sunderland fans so much?

I think you are missing the point...I use the word "you" generally here.

Had you behaved with some class it would be different. But fans shouted "worrabout Uber", put tea towels on their head, dressed as a Saudi and held the Saudi flag. Even before the takeover the keyboard warriors abused Khassoghi's fiancee and told the world Khassoghi was a terrorist. You begged to be taken over, told the world they would change and it wasn't just about football it was about investment in the region.

As a fan based you have brought this upon yourself. And as much as you would like it to you, it will never ever end.

Hopefully Fullwell73 picks up the idea for a documentary.

I think you are missing the point...I use the word "you" generally here.

Had you behaved with some class it would be different. But fans shouted "worrabout Uber", put tea towels on their head, dressed as a Saudi and held the Saudi flag. Even before the takeover the keyboard warriors abused Khassoghi's fiancee and told the world Khassoghi was a terrorist. You begged to be taken over, told the world they would change and it wasn't just about football it was about investment in the region.

As a fan based you have brought this upon yourself. And as much as you would like it to you, it will never ever end.

Hopefully Fullwell73 picks up the idea for a documentary.
All of those things are abhorrent and should be condemned.

Why do the richest club in the worlds fans bother with little old Sunderland?

Because big clubs aren't bothered about them, and others call them out for being complicit in an oppressive regime's attempt to Sportswash.

Now even their pre season friendly opponents don't want to play them.

Not content by being owned by murderers, they need to be noticed for tea towels, Wor flags etc

Special fans

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back