NUFC Sportswashing 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Utd wouldn't take the risk at that price.

For all he's got a flash sounding South American name, he's still a bloke that's only played 56 career games in Europe, by his mid-twenties; and those games have been in a French League that's often akin to walking football. He could just as easily be another Thauvin as he could be a success. It will be very interesting to see if he can still spray it about in the middle of a much faster, much more physical Premier League game. Or if he's up for the scrap.

The mags aren't having to beat any other clubs to this signing, which is often quite telling. No other scouting team in Europe seems to think there's a bargain to be had at this price.

Last edited:
Fancy a swap for Willock back haha. Is Nketiah no good then? Haven't watched much of him to be fair.
He's alright at u21 level.

I've always said he'll never make it at a top club (so he'll be alright with you lot ;)). He doesn't offer much outside the box and hasn't really done much inside it either. I don't know if that's down to him coming on as a sub and struggling to get into the game, he might just need a run of games to get some rhythm going. The fans always want him to do well when he comes on but he's just never looked the part.

No he is gunna be goalie and Eddie the 8th will convert Chris Wood to the new Ginola!
DOMINIC CALVERT-LEWIN looks set to find himself in the middle of a transfer battle as Newcastle enter the race for his signature.

The Everton striker is being tipped as a ‘new Alan Shearer’ as the mega-rich Magpies search for a new talisman on Tyneside.

I can only assume Chris Wood will be Joelintonified and be converted into the new Viera 🤣

1 in 2 strike rate in Germany sounds canny.

If Burnley end up with him and Cornet up front (plus Rodriguez and Barnes as back up), and wing options of Orsic, McNeil and Lennon, then that's not a bad attacking line up at all. If they can continue to be the best defensive unit in the bottom six, then they have a great chance of staying up.

Even more so with 12 home games still in the tank. So far Burnley have played 7 at home, 11 away.

He's alright at u21 level.

I've always said he'll never make it at a top club (so he'll be alright with you lot ;)). He doesn't offer much outside the box and hasn't really done much inside it either. I don't know if that's down to him coming on as a sub and struggling to get into the game, he might just need a run of games to get some rhythm going. The fans always want him to do well when he comes on but he's just never looked the part.
I think it's likely he will probably improve us haha thats safe to say, and usually you expect players coming through the ranks to be technically good. Hopefully (for us) maybe a few starts will get him going.
DOMINIC CALVERT-LEWIN looks set to find himself in the middle of a transfer battle as Newcastle enter the race for his signature.

The Everton striker is being tipped as a ‘new Alan Shearer’ as the mega-rich Magpies search for a new talisman on Tyneside.

I can only assume Chris Wood will be Joelintonified and be converted into the new Viera 🤣
I like Calvert Lewin alot, but he will (if he moves) be moving to a better team than us I would imagine.

Last edited:

£60 million haha Everton will bite their hands off Shirley?

If Burnley end up with him and Cornet up front (plus Rodriguez and Barnes as back up), and wing options of Orsic, McNeil and Lennon, then that's not a bad attacking line up at all. If they can continue to be the best defensive unit in the bottom six, then they have a great chance of staying up.

Even more so with 12 home games still in the tank. So far Burnley have played 7 at home, 11 away.

Absolutely.

If they can hang on to Tarkowski they’ll be in a decent position.

Not sure how the Saudis would cope with those pictures of DCL in those rather fetching shorts (which looked a bit like a skirt). It's the kind of shorts that get you imprisoned in KSA.

The grand mufti can't even stomach the term 'gender identity.' He's not going to happy when he claps eyes on DCL and gets a twinge.

Last edited:

He’ll end up at Arsenal in the summer

Not a chance he joins them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back