NUFC Sportswashing 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't sound very peaceful to me. Mug
An absolute buffoon of the highest order is this so called maginpeace. Reckons he’s not bothered about SAFC but lives his life on here and was last seen viewing the thread “worst day in the clubs history”

What a sad life he must lead. He’s on here more often than nearly all of us ffs

Last edited:
I've blocked him however I will say this in reply

"Your team are owned by Murderers. Take a couple of years off man until they drop you like a stone and Mike bankrupts Mandy"

I'd rather be getting stuffed in League 1 by Bolton, who are a great Club, than be completely Sportswashed & owned by Scum

Definitely haven’t marra otherwise you wouldn’t have come on here gloating after a 6-0 defeat
No I think you wanted mag in peace as he was the one posting at the time you tagged me on 1st Jan. I haven’t been here for ages. The fact I’ve only just got the alert demonstrates I haven’t been on here this year.
Doesn't sound very peaceful to me. Mug
I’m feeling quite peaceful right now tbf
An absolute buffoon of the highest order is this so called maginpeace. Reckons he’s not bothered about SAFC but lives his life on here and was last seen viewing the thread “worst day in the clubs history”

What a sad life he must lead. He’s on here more often than nearly all of us ffs
I think you’re mixing me up with mag in peace (with spaces).
I've blocked him however I will say this in reply

"Your team are owned by Murderers. Take a couple of years off man until they drop you like a stone and Mike bankrupts Mandy"

I'd rather be getting stuffed in League 1 by Bolton, who are a great Club, than be completely Sportswashed & owned by Scum
You’ve blocked me?

Last edited:
No I think you wanted mag in peace as he was the one posting at the time you tagged me on 1st Jan. I haven’t been here for ages. The fact I’ve only just got the alert demonstrates I haven’t been on here this year.

You’ve blocked me?
No. I've no idea who you are tbh. Blocking Twitter Murderers apologists

You’ve blocked me?
Very true I am talking about mag in peace (with spaces), never realised there was 2 of you until now.

Although they say you should always see magpies in pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back