NUFC - November/December

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Brucie does manage to achieve something up the road they'll do their usual trick of re-writing history. Stating Rafa had taken them as far as he could and Bruce was the true chosen one from Wallsend to lead the nation of geordies to glory.
No need to worry about that . Brucie's shite anarl .

Weird seeing some Sunderland fans defend the Newcastle manager who's currently doing a decent job. Normally he'd be getting pelters.

Weird seeing some Sunderland fans defend the Newcastle manager who's currently doing a decent job. Normally he'd be getting pelters.

Very weird. But thats the mentality. Whatever Newcastle fans like Sunderland fans instinctively dislike. Bruce could win Premier and they would be happy cos its not Rafa. OK thats extreme. But if we stay up plenty on here will be happy to point out Rafa keeping us up was no big deal

Very weird. But thats the mentality. Whatever Newcastle fans like Sunderland fans instinctively dislike. Bruce could win Premier and they would be happy cos its not Rafa. OK thats extreme. But if we stay up plenty on here will be happy to point out Rafa keeping us up was no big deal

hope you enjoy your next ban, don’t despair Christmas holidays are coming up.
Weird to see you stick to one paragraph.

Last edited:
I'm just glad you've brought us back to apparent normality by posting inane drivel.

Was worried for a second.

Think you might be over thinking things there like. I f***ing hate you's, hoped you'd fail under Raffa and hope you fail now under Bruce.

Not me. Dont understand the thing about wanting Bruce to do well. Doesnt compute.
Think some on here want him to do better than Benitez, just because Newcastle fans showed more support for Benitez than they have done for Bruce. If Bruce does better than Benitez (by whatever metric and whatever context), some of your fellow Sunderland fans will gleefuly declare that Newcastle fans are idiots for supporting Benitez.

Think some on here want him to do better than Benitez, just because Newcastle fans showed more support for Benitez than they have done for Bruce. If Bruce does better than Benitez (by whatever metric and whatever context), some of your fellow Sunderland fans will gleefuly declare that Newcastle fans are idiots for supporting Benitez.

Nothing gleeful about a solid mid table finish for you in the PL

Mags,

Would you swap places with us, Donald etc, your owners, in L1.

Us, Ashley as our owners in the premiership?

No. That would be daft.
If you're unhappy with your situation, just because somebody is worse off doesn't mean you can't be unhappy. It's like saying why would Sunderland fans be unhappy when Bolton have got it worse?

Think of Arsenal in the final days of Wenger. They'd not won the league in over 10 years, hadn't properly challenged either, but champions league qualification was just standard for them. Granted, most clubs would snap your hands off for champions league every year, but for them it was the same every year, finish top 4, not get past the last 16 of the champions league, they wanted better.
Every fan wants better for their club, unless they're performing at their absolute maximum.

The mags hate Bruce because he doesn't fit the superstar manager that their big clerb deserves.
(I realise my post may fall into the mag trap but 99% of football fans know what I mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back