NUFC - November/December

Plenty of fan groups write open letters to owners.

Don't think it was particularly well executed
, but writing to interested parties isn't the worst idea. If Newcastle fans can talk up the club to the interested party it might (probably won't) encourage them. Doesn't do any harm if well executed, but like I said I don't think it was done well.

I know fuck all about this kind of thing, but it just read a bit like a desperate plea, rather than an actual business proposal. Then again, we saw the BTech brochure that Kenyon was reportedly passing about so maybe this isn't as amateur as it looked...
Should have had someone proof read it, for a start. Too many grammatical errors for me. 🤓
Not on this level of cringe!

Definitely poorly executed...but good for a laugh

Plenty of fan groups write open letters to owners.

That 1 fan not a group who have went over a letter and posted it.

It's canny cringe worthy mind shows their deluded egos on first page got as far as we are the unique as the only football club in the top flight in a 100 miles radius. So all the other leagues don't matter and as soon as you get relegated you automatically go to support the nearest Premier League team? What if it goes tit's up and they go down? 🤔

That 1 fan not a group who have went over a letter and posted it.

It's canny cringe worthy mind shows their deluded egos on first page got as far as we are the unique as the only football club in the top flight in a 100 miles radius. So all the other leagues don't matter and as soon as you get relegated you automatically go to support the nearest Premier League team? What if it goes tit's up and they go down? 🤔

That's what I would be doing. Probably support Man City or Liverpool. Leicester as well maybe. Doesn't matter about distances for me. Just who's best.

Interesting. So one person - No issue and don’t tarnish a group with the same brush and only when it gets to a group (quantity?) can you look to criticise?

Does this apply to Barry Rogerson and Newcastle fans as a group being branded for his actions?

Plenty of fan groups have written open letters to owners. Some fans have even clubbed together to buy the manager's wife some flowers to convince him to stay...

Like I've said, it's not a terrible idea, I just don't think it was well done.

Back