Nufc member of staff arrested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The same manager who took them down.

2. Getting away from tax dodging? They will get at least a 2 season transfer ban.

3. They can spend all the money they want on total shit.
They won't get anywhere near that level of punishment. People here just really want that to happen :lol:

What these desperate Mags fail to realise is that the police have no option but to arrest someone in order to start the process of gaining access to certain information. You can't just stroll into a major business, with a bin bag, scooping up mobile phones and laptops. The IT forensic experts will now start the process of information gathering while Charnley is under arrest.
Just for clarity the police werent involved and HMRC have extensive power of entry in anywehre they like basically and then also powers of arrest as well. And they do just stroll into major businesses and seize equipment

I didn't say they weren't being investigated, I said they haven't (at least to my knowledge) been raided, something along with the other facts I mentioned suggest the focus is on our end.
Turns out the French authorities also conducted raids.

HMRC still wouldn't have applied for cross border authorisation to investigate if the discrepancy didn't contravene UK tax law. They would have presented their evidence to their French counterparts for them to investigate. UK Tax law has to have been broken for HMRC to go ahead with the operations they have undertaken today.
Yeah, I'm not refuting that. I was saying that the French party could have broken UK tax law.

You're always the first one to accuse people of allowing their club bias to cloud their judgement .... now, when NUFC are obviously right up to their necks in it and the MD arrested, you're trying to suggest it's because 'a bigger boy told you to do it' :lol:

Not suggesting that at all mate, I was saying that we should wait for more information before stating that there'll be points deductions and fines and criminal proceedings, banishment and executions :lol:

Last edited:
"The Independent understands that the investigation stems from player transfers and in particular the agents’ fees and image rights that have been included in certain deals dating back as far as 2007"

Guess who was made Newcastle manager in 2007, went on to West Ham, has had loads of dealings with French players? I'm a bit worried about the Kone deal now :confused:

Not suggesting that at all mate, I was saying that we should wait for more information before stating that there'll be points deductions and fines and criminal proceedings, banishment and executions :lol:

Well, in that case, you should try heeding your own advice ......

The thing is with HMRC they are inclined to do deals to get their money.
They always do a deal dont they? You owe us £5million and this goes back to 2007 etc. If you give us £8 million we will happily come and collect the cheque ourselves. Thanks and goodnight

"The Independent understands that the investigation stems from player transfers and in particular the agents’ fees and image rights that have been included in certain deals dating back as far as 2007"

Guess who was made Newcastle manager in 2007, went on to West Ham, has had loads of dealings with French players? I'm a bit worried about the Kone deal now :confused:
I made that connection yesterday. Was thinking hope is not us next

So has their promurshun been put on hold yet ? Has Rafa gurn ? Or is this all just the usual storm in a small teacup when the media get a whiff of scandal surrounding the 'beautiful' game ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back