Nufc member of staff arrested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds interesting as they are using the word "fraud". They mobilised 180 officers for synchronised raids. That should tell you all you need to know. This is pure speculation and not an allegation but, if the press are correct in their allegations, it sounds like they have allegedly been holding parts of players contracts offshore and paying for other services (such as image rights) outside the country and avoiding NI and Income Tax.

It will undoubtedly take time, but if guilty, they should suffer the ignominy of prosecution and the shame of relegation / massive points deductions.

To think we were all focused on not breaching FFP rules.

Last edited:

This sounds interesting as they are using the word "fraud". They mobilised 180 officers for synchronised raids. That should tell you all you need to know. This is pure speculation and not an allegation but, if the press are correct in their allegations, it sounds like they have allegedly been holding parts of players contracts offshore and paying for other services (such as image rights) outside the country and avoiding NI and Income Tax.

It will undoubtedly take time, but if guilty, they should suffer the ignominy of prosecution and the shame of relegation / massive points deductions.

HMRC have dispensed with Code of Practice 9 (COP9) the form which when issued and signed ensures immunity from prosecution providing the tax payer makes full disclosure. In not offering this HMRC have just one avenue to go down and that is a full criminal prosecution. Charnley will have been interviewed under caution and the legal ramifications explained to him.

If this ends up how we hope perhaps it explains a little of shorts rigidity of attitude , did he know summat ? . Maybe not too like

You should be correct, but not many people realise we're on the coast

I'd agree, unless the scam is so widespread half the pl would need to be relegated
The league is upside down after all, we will be granted the premier league title at the end of the season, moyes is the chosen one as predicted.

I'd say it to your face as well, ****
3am in the morning? Really? You're really on here all night?

:rolleyes:

You do realise how ironic that post is don't you? If you don't like what I have to say then hit the ignore button or simply go back to your original log in you sad bastard.

You're quick to judge people but are exactly the same as the people you have your cheap internet digs at.
I haven't taken a cheap internet dig.

I merely point out the relentless four-lettered ranting by some kids, including yourself, on the internet.

There's no excuse for it. What do you gain by typing a load of swear words and aiming them at someone? Really? Is it a buzz?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Brian McNally today

https://twitter.com/mcnallymirror/status/857276533228150785

Have zero time for Mike Ashley or his lapdog Lee Charnley, but feel sorry for #NUFC fans as HMRC probe is set to hasten Rafa's departure.

That's for me to know,Wayne, & for you to believe or not.Based on good contacts & inside info, I don't think Rafa will be at #Nufc for long.

Interesting and was very well connected at NUFC

Hope its multiple relegations.

Les be honest here. It's the mag. Nowt will happen to them. Bucket of shit and smelling of roses springs to mind.
Just like "they will never get relegated"?

HMRC have dispensed with Code of Practice 9 (COP9) the form which when issued and signed ensures immunity from prosecution providing the tax payer makes full disclosure. In not offering this HMRC have just one avenue to go down and that is a full criminal prosecution. Charnley will have been interviewed under caution and the legal ramifications explained to him.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
3am in the morning? Really? You're really on here all night?

:rolleyes:

I haven't taken a cheap internet dig.

I merely point out the relentless four-lettered ranting by some kids, including yourself, on the internet.

There's no excuse for it. What do you gain by typing a load of swear words and aiming them at someone? Really? Is it a buzz?
Four lettered rant? Shite has five letters doesn't it?

Back to your four lettered rant, would that be the four lettered rant you used when quoting my post? Absolutely brilliant, bitching about people using four lettered swear words then using it yourself, are you a bit thick son?

Just like "they will never get relegated"?
Aye other than one of the first teams in yonks to bounce back up, having an ex Liverpool, Chelsea, Real Madrid champions league wining manager, getting away with tax dodging and an owner willing to spend £50m in the championship they have it canny rough.

You keep grasping at those straws

What these desperate Mags fail to realise is that the police have no option but to arrest someone in order to start the process of gaining access to certain information. You can't just stroll into a major business, with a bin bag, scooping up mobile phones and laptops. The IT forensic experts will now start the process of information gathering while Charnley is under arrest.

For anyone to even think his release means it's all over for NUFC is laughable.

Last edited:
Aye other than one of the first teams in yonks to bounce back up, having an ex Liverpool, Chelsea, Real Madrid champions league wining manager, getting away with tax dodging and an owner willing to spend £50m in the championship they have it canny rough.
1. The same manager who took them down.

2. Getting away from tax dodging? They will get at least a 2 season transfer ban.

3. They can spend all the money they want on total shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back