Nufc member of staff arrested...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully HMRC will be sharing some of their evidence to date with the football league and the premier league, get the transfer embargos sanctioned as a starter whilst the case against the offending parties is compiled by HMRC in an orderly fashion.

I'm not a mag.

I am a Sunderland supporter, season ticket holder of 25 yrs and am involved in various SAFC supporters branches and do bits and bobs behind the scenes associated with the club.

And having joined this forum, I can tell you it's pretty rank.

There are clearly some good people who use it. But they're drowned out by weird accounts dishing out constant personal abuse 24 hours a day.

Sadly I bet there's a dozen or so of these accounts let loose who are colouring the entire tone and mood of the forum.

Like this one. What the fuck is it? Just a kid with an internet connection with the sole aim of dishing out swear words and abuse?

Im sorry like. If you feel like that. Just fuck off, plain and simple. This board is class. U R not

Another wee boy thinking he's rock hard using the 'f' word and the 'c' word on the net. Oooh.

Do you really think using daddy's ipad to type swear words from behind an anonymous username is impressive?

If it smells, feels, tastes like shit. Its invariably shit. You my friend smell, feel and taste like a utter kernt. Simple

Haway man mate, whilst your post is 100% spot on i thought it was going to be far more intriguing.....

I do apologise good sir, my tin foil hat is off tonight. So Im a raging lunatic ;)

Am I right in thinking the Inland Revenue won't come after us because we are on the coast?

Spot on there marra iirc

Last edited:
If it smells, feels, tastes like shit. Its invariably shit. You my friend smell, feel and taste like a utter kernt. Simple

I do apologise good sir, my tin foil hat is off tonight. So Im a raging lunatic ;)

Goes from thread to thread giving people grief for swearing/being abusive when he's created 3 threads himself with 2 of them being abusive in the OP/thread title to the whole board

It's a bit weird, like

Serious quesiton.

Could this affect Newcastle in the same way it did Sunderland in the 1950's?
Naah.
The benefits of both televised football and European competition in hoovering up fans far from a clubs traditional areas have already been felt everywhere. ALA Liverpool & Man Utd. We missed out on the first two gravy trains which has put us at the back of the queue for every subsequent one.

Am I right in thinking the Inland Revenue won't come after us because we are on the coast?
You should be correct, but not many people realise we're on the coast

Rest assured it will, today will have been planned after months or even years of work charges by HMRC will be forthcoming, the FL and PL will act against any club which has sought to gain an advantage, financial or otherwise.
I'd agree, unless the scam is so widespread half the pl would need to be relegated

Because up until now ours isnt guilty of anything. Yours was and was released on a hefty pay off to remove the club from further bad press. The situations are similar.
As i remember it, you lot had johnson guilty after his first arrest, innocent until proven guilty was coveniently forgotten about in newcastle, now the boots on the other foot you change your tune.

Typical mags.

I'm not a mag.

I am a Sunderland supporter, season ticket holder of 25 yrs and am involved in various SAFC supporters branches and do bits and bobs behind the scenes associated with the club.

And having joined this forum, I can tell you it's pretty rank.

There are clearly some good people who use it. But they're drowned out by weird accounts dishing out constant personal abuse 24 hours a day.

Sadly I bet there's a dozen or so of these accounts let loose who are colouring the entire tone and mood of the forum.

Like this one. What the fuck is it? Just a kid with an internet connection with the sole aim of dishing out swear words and abuse?
You do realise how ironic that post is don't you? If you don't like what I have to say then hit the ignore button or simply go back to your original log in you sad bastard.

You're quick to judge people but are exactly the same as the people you have your cheap internet digs at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back