Nufc member of staff arrested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what is admissible or not but surely it still provides evidence for the ongoing case if the person arrested is employed by the club but yeah I'll have to text my mate that someone thinks he's talking bollocks:)

Quite simply whatever he's said isn't admissible to use against any co- accused. It's a pretty basic and fundamental aspect of law and if your " mate " exists, tell him he is out of his depth

Mags on here going on about "the boards gone shite" and " the threads been ruined " :lol:
I'm not a mag.

I am a Sunderland supporter, season ticket holder of 25 yrs and am involved in various SAFC supporters branches and do bits and bobs behind the scenes associated with the club.

And having joined this forum, I can tell you it's pretty rank.

There are clearly some good people who use it. But they're drowned out by weird accounts dishing out constant personal abuse 24 hours a day.

Sadly I bet there's a dozen or so of these accounts let loose who are colouring the entire tone and mood of the forum.

Nah, you're just another irrelevant piece of shite.
Like this one. What the fuck is it? Just a kid with an internet connection with the sole aim of dishing out swear words and abuse?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a mag.

I am a Sunderland supporter, season ticket holder of 25 yrs and am involved in various SAFC supporters branches and do bits and bobs behind the scenes associated with the club.

And having joined this forum, I can tell you it's pretty rank.

There are clearly some good people who use it. But they're drowned out by weird accounts dishing out constant personal abuse 24 hours a day.

Sadly I bet there's a dozen or so of these accounts let loose who are colouring the entire tone and mood of the forum.
Try the SMB rather than this lunatic compound

Nowt like Swindon, they were guilty of making illegal payments to players, that had bugger all to do with income tax or NI.
It does, because you make illegal payments to avoid tax and NI

Last edited by a moderator:
If it had been NUFC under investigation then the headline in the Daily Sunpressgraph would have been "NUFC accounts seized"

What you describe as "the image rights thing" could simply be theft

All speculation...

So whose financial records do you think HMRC are on about here?

HMRC said it searched premises in the north east and south east of England, and seized business records, financial records, computers and mobile phones.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39716009

I think it might be Newcastle's like.

St James’ Park has been raided in connection with the probe and financial records have been seized.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...astle-united-arrests-hmrc-inspectors-12946474

Oh look, it was.

And the 'image rights thing' is tax evasion, not theft.

The Public Accounts Committee highlighted particular concerns about tax evasion in the football industry and the "misuse" of image rights to reduce tax liabilities.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39716009

Byrne covers up a nonce and receives a 750k pay off - 10 pages

Charnley questioned and released over an ongoing hmrc enquiry - 83 pages ....

An enquiry that will put you lot in league 2.

Like ive already stated mate if a crime has been committed we deserve to be punished for it. Not sure it needs 85 pages like.

The story is so big it knocked the us senate voting to nuke North Korea down the pecking order man.

Nowt like Swindon, they were guilty of making illegal payments to players, that had bugger all to do with income tax or NI.

They were found guilty of defrauding hmrc by understating gate receipts in addition.

Last edited:
I love how the Mags think they are in the clear all because Charnleys been released :lol:

Im sure they made 6am raids just to forget about it after a few hours chat, its clear as day theyve already got the evidence man, they dont raid and then say "Actually we were wrong soz" :lol:

J

just got a link referring to the amalgamation of revenue and customs
Customs and Excise used to collect VAT, Inland Revenue was responsible for collecting Income Tax....and each did other things too.
You'd think it was sensible to amalgamate the two. By all accounts it has been an unmitigated disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back