NUFC July 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet they slag Asheley off for not spending despite him giving Bruce £100M over the last 2 seasons. He's called a cancer on the club who won't spend, has had dogs abuse and and is killing supporters through Mental health without a hint of irony given the Saudis track record of murder, yet they'd prefer them. Bruce does exactly the same job as Benitez and gets pelters all because he's not the big name they feel they are entitled to. 10 years in the sun which almost bankrupted them until MA saved them yet they expect to spend his own money. If I was Ashley, I'd run them until he's not making money and then put them into administration 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I remember John Hall describing nufc as being like a Rolls Royce car. That's probably right, owned and coveted by loud, brash, obnoxious k-untz and other associated wannabees. We'd be more vw golf.

I was against him from the very start. He came into the job with a not particularly impressive record at any club he's been at, but bigged up by the media.

He immediately talked about his dream job, despite when managing you saying the exact opposite, and throughout his entire career having no affinity to the club. So transparent. Then each passing week his lies, bullshit and ego becomes more and more apparent.

Hes incredibly lucky to have a top flight job, and don't believe he will get another one after this.
Some of the un-true stuff he’s said about us and every journalist has lapped it up. It’s never Steve Bruce’s fault, it’s always someone or something else.

I was against him from the very start. He came into the job with a not particularly impressive record at any club he's been at, but bigged up by the media.

He immediately talked about his dream job, despite when managing you saying the exact opposite, and throughout his entire career having no affinity to the club. So transparent. Then each passing week his lies, bullshit and ego becomes more and more apparent.

Hes incredibly lucky to have a top flight job, and don't believe he will get another one after this.
It's probably more to do with him doing just as "good" a job as the waiter did, within the constraints set by Ashley. One is worshipped to outrageous heights the other is detested.

Some of the un-true stuff he’s said about us and every journalist has lapped it up. It’s never Steve Bruce’s fault, it’s always someone or something else.
Absolutely. I just think he's a charlatan. I think he is now here for a while as long as he keeps us up and Ashley is in charge. The perfect candidate, he won't ever resign from the job, not expensive, not gonna argue.
It's probably more to do with him doing just as "good" a job as the waiter did, within the constraints set by Ashley. One is worshipped to outrageous heights the other is detested.
I think the point I'm trying to make is that with Bruce, there's so much to dislike. About his words, how he lies, constantly blaming everyone but himself, same old clichés game after game.

Points wise he's doing the job he was brought in to do.

Last edited:
Absolutely. I just think he's a charlatan. I think he is now here for a while as long as he keeps us up and Ashley is in charge. The perfect candidate, he won't ever resign from the job, not expensive, not gonna argue.

I think the point I'm trying to make is that with Bruce, there's so much to dislike. About his words, how he lies, constantly blaming everyone but himself, same old clichés game after game.

Points wise he's doing the job he was brought in to do.
I'm sure Rafa lies and blames everyone else but himself.
Fact.

I'm sure Rafa lies and blames everyone else but himself.
Fact.
For me, the way they go about their jobs is the polar opposite in how they present themselves personally. I think Bruce is a charlatan, and probably won't think anything different. He universally disliked by pretty much every set of clubs fans he's managed. I think that's telling.

For me, the way they go about their jobs is the polar opposite in how they present themselves personally. I think Bruce is a charlatan, and probably won't think anything different. He universally disliked by pretty much every set of clubs fans he's managed. I think that's telling.
You're right about that, Bruce is a tosser.

same outcome though :lol:

How can a self confessed Newcastle fan, not be one of your own?
Oh I forgot, you're castle wall thick.
If he’d won the champions league 15 year ago and was well respected they’d absolutely love him as it’d make them feel more relevant.

That is all they’re bothered about. Brucey makes them feel exactly what they are, irrelevant outside of Tyneside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back