NUFC July 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our manager gets some shit and hes only just came in during shit Covid times.

Just pointing out hypocrisy. Not everyone of course.
It's one thing bring critical of Johnsons decisions about formation, team selection, tactics etc. Its another rocking up to the training ground with bed sheets daubed with Bruce Out.

Bruce didn't get abuse until the bitter end at safc after a truly horrific run.

It's one thing bring critical of Johnsons decisions about formation, team selection, tactics etc. Its another rocking up to the training ground with bed sheets daubed with Bruce Out.

Bruce didn't get abuse until the bitter end at safc after a truly horrific run.
I agree. More on about the ones with the shit comments about his cap or his beard or even his hobbit impression.

I think the mags that go on the way they do are f***ing no marks and self entitled pricks to be laughed at for doing what they do but we have some who go on like them at times.

I agree. More on about the ones with the shit comments about his cap or his beard or even his hobbit impression.

I think the mags that go on the way they do are f***ing no marks and self entitled pricks to be laughed at for doing what they do but we have some who go on like them at times.
QUOTE frome The Mag"And without sounding arrogant, our club is different, it really is, we lit up the 90s and that can happen again "these are the flanges that don't think Bruce is worthy to be anywhere near their shit show of a club.

Last edited:
It will end eventually. I believe that there is a corner of the crypt reserved here....

Logon or register to see this image
Then their sons will take over. Could happen 🤣🤣🤣🤣
QUOTE frome The Mag"And without sounding arrogant, our club is different, it really is, we lit up the 90s and that can happen again "these are the flanges that don't think Bruce is worthy to be anywhere near their shit show of a club.
They certainly lit up the 90s for me when they blew the league 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Man United won half of the premier league/top flight titles in the 90s. Arsenal won 2 and Blackburn, Liverpool and Leeds won 1 each.
Man United also won 3 FA Cups and a league cup.

Not sure where they get the idea that it was Newcastle that "lit up the 90s"

Man United won half of the premier league/top flight titles in the 90s. Arsenal won 2 and Blackburn, Liverpool and Leeds won 1 each.
Man United also won 3 FA Cups and a league cup.

Not sure where they get the idea that it was Newcastle that "lit up the 90s"
They're f***ing unbelievable, and they say to a man that they're not deluded, well I think most football fans would say different.

All clubs including safc have a few but they are next level. Countless examples down the years, never known such humour less supporters, take themselves very seriously with zero self deprecation.

By way if recent events, I know loads of mags and even those that are highly intelligent (I know, oxymoron) appear to be under some sort of mass hypnosis over the head choppers takeover and the conspiracy against nufc.

He didn't get any shit when he was our manager, only afterwards when he started to rewrite history.
Mental isn’t it. He got no grief at all until results went beyond unacceptable. Even when sacked I recall it being more nice bloke shame it didn’t work out on until he started with his Geordie crack to the media. The mags have given him worse since he walked through the door despite doing ok there

Mental isn’t it. He got no grief at all until results went beyond unacceptable. Even when sacked I recall it being more nice bloke shame it didn’t work out on until he started with his Geordie crack to the media. The mags have given him worse since he walked through the door despite doing ok there
It was Bruce's bitterness and deflection of his own failings, continuously belly aching to his media chums which continued for a ludicrously long time after we binned him. They've despised him from day one up there and given him shit at every opportunity.

All clubs including safc have a few but they are next level. Countless examples down the years, never known such humour less supporters, take themselves very seriously with zero self deprecation.

By way if recent events, I know loads of mags and even those that are highly intelligent (I know, oxymoron) appear to be under some sort of mass hypnosis over the head choppers takeover and the conspiracy against nufc.
Yet they slag Asheley off for not spending despite him giving Bruce £100M over the last 2 seasons. He's called a cancer on the club who won't spend, has had dogs abuse and and is killing supporters through Mental health without a hint of irony given the Saudis track record of murder, yet they'd prefer them. Bruce does exactly the same job as Benitez and gets pelters all because he's not the big name they feel they are entitled to. 10 years in the sun which almost bankrupted them until MA saved them yet they expect to spend his own money. If I was Ashley, I'd run them until he's not making money and then put them into administration 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was Bruce's bitterness and deflection of his own failings, continuously belly aching to his media chums which continued for a ludicrously long time after we binned him. They've despised him from day one up there and given him shit at every opportunity.
I was against him from the very start. He came into the job with a not particularly impressive record at any club he's been at, but bigged up by the media.

He immediately talked about his dream job, despite when managing you saying the exact opposite, and throughout his entire career having no affinity to the club. So transparent. Then each passing week his lies, bullshit and ego becomes more and more apparent.

Hes incredibly lucky to have a top flight job, and don't believe he will get another one after this.

Totally agree.

f***ing shameful but if there was slight chance of those bastards taking over then amnesty would prevent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back