NUFC July 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope this is true if for no other reason than it will put them firmly back in their box. It's a bit contradictory about the fakeover saying the Saudis will have to clean up the mess. The Saudi scum are long gone and any new contract will be proof🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Mag
"The report adds that the same sources have brought back news that despite the Newcastle United Takeover saga still showing no public signs of a successful conclusion in the near future, Ashley is still very confident that the deal is going to happen, allowing him to bow out with hundreds of millions of pounds in his pockets and the Saudis left to sort the mess out that Mike Ashley and his minions will leave behind."
What mess?
A well run vinanancially sound club.

What mess?
A well run vinanancially sound club.
Exactly. They're so deluded and self entitled. I would trade places with them. The way they've been about wanting the murdering regime to buy them they deserve every bit of what they see as bad news they get. MA is a brilliant owner for a run of the mill northern club who've won nowt for 75 years.
Queue the "that's me finished with them" cries. Didn't they shout and scream that when Keegan spat his dummy? And Bouncy bolted to China for a wedge? Muppets. Divvunt know they're born

Last edited:
Exactly. They're so deluded and self entitled. I would trade places with them. The way they've been about wanting the murdering regime to buy them they deserve every bit of what they see as bad news they get. MA is a brilliant owner for a run of the mill northern club who've won nowt for 75 years.
Queue the "that's me finished with them" cries. Didn't they shout and scream that when Keegan spat his dummy? And Bouncy bolted to China for a wedge? Muppets. Divvunt know they're born
They've got to realise that those few seasons in the 90s were the exception, not the norm.

It's f***ing bizarre because if Benitez was managing them last season and achieved exactly the same, they wouldn't be complaining at all. It's so f***ing weird.

It's f***ing bizarre because if Benitez was managing them last season and achieved exactly the same, they wouldn't be complaining at all. It's so f***ing weird.
Yer divnt undastand wer just want a team that tries, a Geordie for manager and investment in ther reejun.

Last edited:

After the 3 year deal is denied it looks like Bruce has an option to extend or a rolling contract. Ashley's trolling of them knows no bounds. Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A never ending contract. Congratulations Brucey Lad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It will end eventually. I believe that there is a corner of the crypt reserved here....

Logon or register to see this image

I'm certainly no fan of Bruce, but the abuse that lot give him is disgusting. If ever a fanbase deserves to genuinely go through the shit then it's those morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back