Now That 40K looks certain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will. Just don’t need to advertise it or go on about it. Face it fella you’re f***ing obsessed with attendances and going on like a right dick. Who gives a fuck it there’s 35k 38k or 42k as long as we win.
This is the way I see it. Good crowds are a bonus not the aim.

:lol:

Here we go again.

It’s not. Attendance is the total amount of tickets sold.

The same amount the emergency services are told before the game could be on attendance for emergency planning.

Same for every football club or large event in this country!

Aye - how many times ? ;)

Back in the fifties and before it really was the attendance. But the tax man woke up to clubs under-reporting attendances and since then it's had be 'total ticket sales', but everyone just carried on calling it 'attendance'.

Excellent point friend. The PR machine is in good hands with CM but home crowds holding up around the 30k mark shows the footballing world what this club is all about. Boxing Day will showcase that but I repeat the point about the Net Flix series - it's been incredibly well received around me by mags and the non-football public alike.
Aye...there's something rings true that the quiet man has a strong voice...but maybe we could be a bit more forwards on the strengths of where we're from. Fine line between confidence and arrogance though...as we know from them up the road. In general, i think we have a reasonably healthy respect from real footy fans up and down the country. From my limited experience, Netflix is going down quite well. Bit of well balanced promotion that is well justified...not badly spun.

Aye...there's something rings true that the quiet man has a strong voice...but maybe we could be a bit more forwards on the strengths of where we're from. Fine line between confidence and arrogance though...as we know from them up the road. In general, i think we have a reasonably healthy respect from real footy fans up and down the country. From my limited experience, Netflix is going down quite well. Bit of well balanced promotion that is well justified...not badly spun.
Been some quite high profile people praising it on twitter and a lot of the replies to the tweets have been really positive too.

Been some quite high profile people praising it on twitter and a lot of the replies to the tweets have been really positive too.
Seems pretty well made to be fair. Maybe helped that these that made it are fans, if I've understood that correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back