Now That 40K looks certain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to start a separate thread on this just to give it a bit more attention.

It's brilliant that we have an extra 10k plus in for this one but im just hoping they don't start getting a bit impatient if we aren't 2-0 up after 10 minutes. By and large our support has been brilliant this season with everyone understanding the level we are at and being very patient with the players who are giving their all, I hope people turning up for their first game in a while understand this and stay right behind the players throughout.
I'll be far to pissed to care.

I was going to start a separate thread on this just to give it a bit more attention.

It's brilliant that we have an extra 10k plus in for this one but im just hoping they don't start getting a bit impatient if we aren't 2-0 up after 10 minutes. By and large our support has been brilliant this season with everyone understanding the level we are at and being very patient with the players who are giving their all, I hope people turning up for their first game in a while understand this and stay right behind the players throughout.

That’s my worry as well

Didn’t they beat us 0-1 at the SOL in the league under Reid? Easter Monday if I remember correctly when we were going along really well and they were down near the bottom.

No idea - but I remember one boxing day when we absolutely f***ing murdered them at home in 2nd division - won 2-0 I think - and had about 40 chances (quinn, phillips, johnston, summerbee etc)

How do you know that the attendance at Leeds was not tickets sold?

Below are the PL rules - I cannot see Leeds suddenly reporting their attendances differently in League 1 fron the days they were in the Premier League any differently, so whatever our attendance is, it will have been calculated exactly the same way as Leeds did 10 years ago.

"In England the rules of the premier league say that attendance figures that are publicly reported should be the number of tickets that are issued or sold"
:lol:

Here we go again.

It’s not. Attendance is the total amount of tickets sold.

The same amount the emergency services are told before the game could be on attendance for emergency planning.

Same for every football club or large event in this country!
Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back