Now That 40K looks certain!

Not at all. Just pointing out you seem a little obessesed. Assuming you’re a kid, bit embarrassing if you’re an adult mind the way you go on.
But your obsessed with me about attendances? If you are an adult you need help if thats all you have to worry about. :)

On the general point we have a multi billionaire who apparently is looking to invest in an English club coming to the SOL on Boxing Day. Do you think it would be better if there was a good attendance or a poor attendance?

But your obsessed with me about attendances? If you are an adult you need help if thats all you have to worry about. :)

On the general point we have a multi billionaire who apparently is looking to invest in an English club coming to the SOL on Boxing Day. Do you think it would be better if there was a good attendance or a poor attendance?
Just a comment pet, don’t get too upset.

Just 32 years before I was born that haha, more our most recent history at the sol when a big crowd is expected we’ve got form for forgetting to turn up on the pitch.

Ross seems to have stopped the team 'playing to the crowd' to a great degree.

I'm expecting a very tight game, at Portsmouth, with us looking to calm the game right down. Portsmouth will want the opposite, imo, with the game being stretched. I think Ross knows we need to play these big games carefully and keep hold of the football as much as possible, make the opposition run around and only push on when it suits us. That may be a little boring, for our support, but it's the results that count.

I will. Just don’t need to advertise it or go on about it. Face it fella you’re f***ing obsessed with attendances and going on like a right dick. Who gives a fuck it there’s 35k 38k or 42k as long as we win.
Someone is behaving like a right dick I agree. Someone needs to lighten up. its Christmas man live and let live. :)

Ross seems to have stopped the team 'playing to the crowd' to a great degree.

I'm expecting a very tight game, at Portsmouth, with us looking to calm the game right down. Portsmouth will want the opposite, imo, with the game being stretched. I think Ross knows we need to play these big games carefully and keep hold of the football as much as possible, make the opposition run around and only push on when it suits us. That may be a little boring, for our support, but it's the results that count.
This is the key. We do it very well but have a tendency to lose possession sometimes by unnecessary extra touches. Nothing wrong with missing a player out occasionally, not everyone needs a touch. One thing is for sure, lump it up to Maja against Portsmouth and we will invite pressure and trouble right back at ourselves.

Back