Now it's over

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not renewing my SAFSEE subscription and dragging my arse out of bed at 9am every Saturday next season unless something changes to make it worth watching. I was bored to tears most matches.

A full season isn’t 5mins. He hasn’t settled on a preferred starting 11 and it’s fucked us. Persisted with shite though (Captain George).

As for who we get in....nee f***ing idea.

I've no idea where we go either, but I'm concerned about the style of play (lack of) no settled team through out the season.

Inability to capitalise on taking the lead, amount of draws & poor tactical decisions.

Like I say, I like the bloke but I'm not convinced he'll take us up or build solid enough foundations

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

I could see SD and CM sticking with Ross given their verbal support of him this season.

I could see SD sacking Ross given his manager change history at Eastleigh.

In other words it's 50/50 how this will turn out.

The RR podcast on Tuesday will be interesting. It'll still be quite raw and it will be difficult to hide anything.

FFS I’m so sick and tired of people wanting managers out after five bastard minutes in the job man. Have you learned fuck all from the past decade?

He should stay, and will take us up next year. He’s had two bloody transfer windows man. :rolleyes: He inherited an absolute disaster of a team.
:lol: we get worse every week man

Our best players are players he didnt sign

FFS I’m so sick and tired of people wanting managers out after five bastard minutes in the job man. Have you learned fuck all from the past decade?

He should stay, and will take us up next year. He’s had two bloody transfer windows man. :rolleyes: He inherited an absolute disaster of a team.

Sorry 5 bastard minutes?

60+ games.

21 draws or is it 22 draws?

How many games have we drawn from leading positions 11,12,13? I've lost count.

No spark flair nothing

Still to this day does not know his best team...

Continues to play Honeyman.

Brought in train wrecks of Baldwin wyke Grigg to name a few.

Set the team up today identical to Pompey which was for a draw.

Getting rid of managers dosent help no however I guarantee now if hes not sacked before the season starts and he brings in more of his own players he will be sacked by Christmas and then the next manager will be in a position of players they wont want, he even said himself today he had 1 job for promotion and hes failed.

Has to go

Totally agree. I've said it before on here but the SMB are utterly addicted to changing managers.

He has proved in games that he has the bottle to change things. I do concede that he's maybe shown he has let the the pressure get to him at times.
If you want him out, though, who would you bring in?

Obviously the worst case scenario was another year in League One, but we've got Mumba, Embleton, Robson, Kimpioka, Hume and other academy products (I'm sure more learned/sober people can name a few others) which is what a lot of people have been crying out for.

Everything is very f***ing raw right now. Knee jerk decisions won't help us. The board clearly back the manager and all we can do is all we can ever do; back the lads on the field, whatever happens.

Plenty of scrapping with each other on here tonight. Been a repeated event during this season. Not a typical Sunderland thing to do.

Let it go man he's clueless aye 2 transfer windows the season is over and he still doesn't have a clue what 2 central defenders to use.

You didn’t deserve to go up this season.... personally wished you had as sick of all the shite that seems to come with you in the same league. But now we are let’s look forward to a much more positive vibe between our clubs.....2 big clubs in a shit situation, but at least you can play in your own City. See you next year lads PUSB x

Sorry 5 bastard minutes?

60+ games.

21 draws or is it 22 draws?

How many games have we drawn from leading positions 11,12,13? I've lost count.

No spark flair nothing

Still to this day does not know his best team...

Continues to play Honeyman.

Brought in train wrecks of Baldwin wyke Grigg to name a few.

Set the team up today identical to Pompey which was for a draw.

Getting rid of managers dosent help no however I guarantee now if hes not sacked before the season starts and he brings in more of his own players he will be sacked by Christmas and then the next manager will be in a position of players they wont want, he even said himself today he had 1 job for promotion and hes failed.

Has to go

Why do people keep blaming him for the signings? FFS he obviously has a say but it’s Tony Coton’s job to scout and recommend players as Ross admitted when he came in that he didn’t have a great knowledge of the English market.

Either do your research and get your facts right or don’t bother replying.

You didn’t deserve to go up this season.... personally wished you had as sick of all the shite that seems to come with you in the same league. But now we are let’s look forward to a much more positive vibe between our clubs.....2 big clubs in a shit situation, but at least you can play in your own City. See you next year lads PUSB x

Where are we playing you next season?

He's done a great job. Completely agree. He's excellent. What a manager we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back