Norwich

January deadline day signings for a team pushing for promotion that wants to reinforce their squad for the run in. Not players to build your summer dealings around.

Neil had sod all to do with those signings . In fact didn't he comment about Bennette not being the type of player he wanted .
Yep that was the point which went over one or 2 peoples heads nobody will accuse Marco of being bright :D. If Alex Neil was in control of transfers it’s exactly who he would buy.

Duffy decent like

He’s been better than batth like
Historically yes, no doubt Duffy has played to a better level and at a higher standard in his career but recent form would suggest otherwise, barely played in last few seasons and Baath was our player of the year last season and there was some competition for that so based on recent form I’d rather have Baath

Historically yes, no doubt Duffy has played to a better level and at a higher standard in his career but recent form would suggest otherwise, barely played in last few seasons and Baath was our player of the year last season and there was some competition for that so based on recent form I’d rather have Baath

I wouldn’t wanna sign Duffy btw, love Baath but has he ever played top flight?

I wouldn’t wanna sign Duffy btw, love Baath but has he ever played top flight?
Don’t think so mate, if we get promoted we’d need to strengthen there as not sure he could cope with the movement, one of his few poor games last season was Coventry away when he struggled against Gyokores, and I rate him as Premier League player movement and physicality wise but in the Championship Baath has been excellent for us and I wouldn’t swop him for Duffy

Two players at opposite ends of their careers but remember that Diallo came to us off the back of a less than impressive season in Scotland. That being said I wouldn't be overjoyed with any of these signings, they don't seem like Norwich type signing either I think they'll struggle next year.

Back