Norwich

Barnes helped Burnley win the league last season and Duffy has been a higher level for years. Two good signings imo. Ince is a strange one though never rated him.
Their fans saying they have allot of good young players but need a bit more balance with experience and they are happy with the first 2 (not sure on once mind)

Their fans saying they have allot of good young players but need a bit more balance with experience and they are happy with the first 2 (not sure on once mind)
Exactly this for me. They need experience and have acted on it. We need to do the same this window. I think a abit of experience in the playoffs and we might have went up.

Exactly this for me. They need experience and have acted on it. We need to do the same this window. I think a abit of experience in the playoffs and we might have went up.
Give over imagine the meltdown on here if we signed those 3 :lol:. Barnes is a forward that gets more yellow cards than goals, Duffy has hardly played over the last 3 years and Ince was decent about 8 years ago

Give over imagine the meltdown on here if we signed those 3 :lol:. Barnes is a forward that gets more yellow cards than goals, Duffy has hardly played over the last 3 years and Ince was decent about 8 years ago
Barnes still chipped in with important goals. He’s never been prolific but isn’t a bad signing for me. Duffy is a similar signing to Batth I think. Will come in and make them more solid.

Back