Norwich and Bury tickets....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey, no wonder the points starts so high. We probably took more than that to the friendly a few weeks back. Add in the fact it's a cup game and school holidays now we'd need a minimum of 2k or there will be loads of ower fans in the home end

Bury doesn't make sense as smallest stand holds 2k and isn't shared with home fans. Why take only half?
I was at the friendly we had the long side (South stand) opposite the main stand and both ends were empty.

I was at the friendly we had the long side (South stand) opposite the main stand and both ends were empty.

The club seem completely out of touch with supporters at the minute.

The fans travelling in numbers gives a boost to the players and there's clearly an appetite for Bury tickets. I've got enough points for a ticket but my regularly attending mates haven't.

The club seem completely out of touch with supporters at the minute.

The fans travelling in numbers gives a boost to the players and there's clearly an appetite for Bury tickets. I've got enough points for a ticket but my regularly attending mates haven't.
Stupid thing is mate once they realise they've cocked up it will go to a stupidly low number or even general sale. Eventually by making it too hard people might give up trying altogether assuming it all a waste of time!

Stupid thing is mate once they realise they've cocked up it will go to a stupidly low number or even general sale. Eventually by making it too hard people might give up trying altogether assuming it all a waste of time!

They are f***ing clueless like. Taking around 1500 tickets for Bury with the option for more would have been the smart decision considering we took 800 to a friendly. Then start the points at around 20 to gague interest, going down to 12 points and then 5 points, taking more tickets if needed as you go. Simple as that really. If they keep points at those high levels all season then what chance do people have who have say 15 points or less to get to any game? Bit of a joke really.

Only consolation in going down was away games with thousands of fans. Now club are taking that away too. Short and the people running the club are clueless, probably think because we've went down demand for tickets will significantally decrease when in actual fact the last 15 years paint a different picture !
Club need to sort this out. If thousands of fans are left disappointed in the next few weeks it will cause utter alienation.

They are f***ing clueless like. Taking around 1500 tickets for Bury with the option for more would have been the smart decision considering we took 800 to a friendly. Then start the points at around 20 to gague interest, going down to 12 points and then 5 points, taking more tickets if needed as you go. Simple as that really. If they keep points at those high levels all season then what chance do people have who have say 15 points or less to get to any game? Bit of a joke really.

Short and the hierarchy have no idea it's our amazing away support that keeps our reputation as a big club going following years of mismanagement off the field - these two meagre allocations prove that.

We can only hope they sell out very quickly and that the club ask for more tkts for both games.

And to that lad who booked his travel hoping to get tickets after getting his season ticket....Good Luck mate. I only know to well how hard it was to build up my loyalty points in the beginning.

Don't give up marra, you'll get your tkts:cool:

Short and the hierarchy have no idea it's our amazing away support that keeps our reputation as a big club going following years of mismanagement off the field - these two meagre allocations prove that.

We can only hope they sell out very quickly and that the club ask for more tkts for both games.

And to that lad who booked his travel hoping to get tickets after getting his season ticket....Good Luck mate. I only know to well how hard it was to build up my loyalty points in the beginning.

Don't give up marra, you'll get your tkts:cool:

I'm back at the beginning basically. I didn't have a season ticket for two years due to work hours so I've went from 37 points the last time I had a season ticket to 8 points now. I'm basically screwed.

I suggest people E-mail the ticket office and fans liaison officer Chris Waters like I just have. This is ridiculous after the shit we were served up last year out only saving grace is being snatched away from us. If the people running the club aren't deliberately going out of their way to antagonise the fans, they must be thick as thieves and not have an ounce of footballing knowledge or sense between them.

England have just pulled a masterstroke with Lithuania away. Two years ago we got 828 tickets, this time 1,757 at the same venue.
Folks outside the top few layers won't have bothered to book when the flights came out in fear of not getting a ticket. Now that allocation probably won't sell out.
The FA never give people an idea on potential allocations. You only ever find out once the ballot is done

Absolutley baffling but I'm not surprised, f***ing clueless whoever is making these decisions.

I went through to the ticket office a couple of weeks ago to move seats to be nearer my mates. The new card arrived and lo and behold the details haven't changed. f***ing idiots.

We have 896 tickets for the Norwich game .

If true, that is shocking. I know the club don't profit financially from away ticket sales, but is the backing of 2500 not worth the risk of a couple of hundred sale or return? After all, the cost of 1000 unsold tickets at Norwich (which wouldn't happen) is only the equivalent of 4 days' salary for Rodwell, and the club seem happy enough to shell out there.

It'll be 897 by the way - I've booked a ticket in the block next to our supporters which is on general sale ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back