Norwich and Bury tickets....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weird as Bury will make general sale, comfortably. Sure I read that we've only taken the 1500 allocation at Norwich..may sell out with it being the first away game, despite it being a Sunday

Sure it's not 35?

45 does seem extremely high to start of on.
I am sure you will have enough.
I have just found it, 45 sure enough

Last edited by a moderator:
What allocation have we got for Bury?

Guess Sheff Weds loyalty points will start high then if Bury and Norwich are starting on 45

What allocation have we got for Bury?

Guess Sheff Weds loyalty points will start high then if Bury and Norwich are starting on 45

Again, Sheff Wed may go to general sale considering when it is and £40+ ticket prices. Hopefully we get the biggest allocation possible

[QUOTE="KENT-FTM, post: 25883004, member: 39494]

Guess Sheff Weds loyalty points will start high[/QUOTE]

Is that the one that's £49 a ticket?? :lol:

Last edited:
45 points man. Having a laugh when at least 10 more than every game last season as I'm sure 35 was the highest? Someone will confirm.

Have they actually been released for sale yet, there's nothing in the "latest ticket news" section

Having said that I got the impression last season that they were trying to spread the work load in ticket office by setting high loyalty points to start and dropping them every other day by a small amount

45 points man. Having a laugh when at least 10 more than every game last season as I'm sure 35 was the highest? Someone will confirm.
50 for Bournemouth the season before but that was the only one I can remember and them were like gold dust. Bad away day for you mate IIRC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would the club ask for smaller allocations? Didn't they do this at Everton last season too? I don't see the benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back