Norwich and Bury tickets....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't bury have 2 away end's at each at gigg lane ? If we sell the first 1k, we will still get more tickets if we want them.

I suggest people E-mail the ticket office and fans liaison officer Chris Waters like I just have. This is ridiculous after the shit we were served up last year out only saving grace is being snatched away from us. If the people running the club aren't deliberately going out of their way to antagonise the fans, they must be thick as thieves and not have an ounce of footballing knowledge or sense between them.

Good idea, I'm going to email both now. Do you have the email addresses?

Strangely maybe not, as away end at burton is standing behind one goal it's fixed at 1400 with 400 seats in main stand, that's considerably more than we're being told that we've got for both bury and Norwich
Unless we just take the 400 seats :eek:;):lol:

I suspect that the "default" template has been used for both (ie max LP) and it will be quickly corrected on Monday Morning. 45pts for Bury away on TV doesn't make any sense whatsoever, and neither does it make much sense for a 1330 Sunday kick-off at Norwich with allocation of 1500. I live just outside Peterborough and can only get there on the train for 1253, so those travelling from the NE will have no chance.
Hi mate, fair few us in the Pboro branch have tix and we're on the 9.50am train that gets in at 12.13. Change at Ely but no biggy.

I'm after 4... going to struggle if not to general sale!
Are you not a member of the Peterborough branch? We got ours through them. Thought you joined a few years ago?

Hi mate, fair few us in the Pboro branch have tix and we're on the 9.50am train that gets in at 12.13. Change at Ely but no biggy.

Are you not a member of the Peterborough branch? We got ours through them. Thought you joined a few years ago?
Say hello to Bill Forrest for me Bev! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back