Norwich and Bury tickets....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bournemouth started at 42
If I am wrong I hold my hands up, I am talking about the we were all looking forward to going to a new ground. Everything was going great, the trip was not that bad as it was a nice day, their supporters were really friendly, arrived in plenty of time, then the game started and ruined it all.

The ticket bit of the website is absolutely shite IMO although to be honest the whole website is shite.

This sort of thing knacks groups who usually buy tickets. We'll have anything between 60 and 10 points in our group so you end up arguing with each other or splitting off and not sitting together.

If you club don't sell say 400 tickets at £30 each they lose out on 12k. I reckon there'd only be a handful of games where we wouldn't sell out - would cost the club under £50k over the season. How much is ........ getting paid a week etc etc...

I suspect that the "default" template has been used for both (ie max LP) and it will be quickly corrected on Monday Morning. 45pts for Bury away on TV doesn't make any sense whatsoever, and neither does it make much sense for a 1330 Sunday kick-off at Norwich with allocation of 1500. I live just outside Peterborough and can only get there on the train for 1253, so those travelling from the NE will have no chance.

Probably an error by the sole remaining Ticket Office employee.......trying to do the work of the original ten/twelve ? workforce who were binned by Bain, along with the cleaners, stewards, tea-ladies, and other "high-earners".....Think it's called "stream-lining" 0r "down-sizing" a business....(that's the polite term )....We "customers" will just have to accept the occasional error by the few remaining staff members..

Players and managers constantly in press talking about how much our support matters but when push comes to shove they're more worried about lossing a few grand.

Probably an error by the sole remaining Ticket Office employee.......trying to do the work of the original ten/twelve ? workforce who were binned by Bain, along with the cleaners, stewards, tea-ladies, and other "high-earners".....Think it's called "stream-lining" 0r "down-sizing" a business....(that's the polite term )....We "customers" will just have to accept the occasional error by the few remaining staff members..
Have been informed some woman went to the TO for Celtic tickets and the whole system was down. (Didn't say what day this was) I'm suspecting as mentioned earlier 45 points might be the "default setting". Especially with a 1.30pm Sunday game and a midweek first round cup tie.

Have been informed some woman went to the TO for Celtic tickets and the whole system was down. (Didn't say what day this was) I'm suspecting as mentioned earlier 45 points might be the "default setting". Especially with a 1.30pm Sunday game and a midweek first round cup tie.

I'm tempted to say someone in the upper echelons of the club hasn't paid the leccy bill...but you're probably correct about the 45 pt setting....normal service restored soon.....hopefully.

I'm tempted to say someone in the upper echelons of the club hasn't paid the leccy bill...but you're probably correct about the 45 pt setting....normal service restored soon.....hopefully.
Have a like for use of the word echelons. A sadly underused word if you ask me. :lol:

Ah right- the mad scramble where we all spent a fortune going for the weekend then it went tits up by 15.10 hrs

Think that one was 30 pts for that one

That was the most Sunderland thing ever that. There was such a buzz in the build up to that weekend. The weather was lovely and the atmosphere before hand around Bournemouth was class. Game over after 10 minutes and the trip home was shit

I can understand the home club wanting sale guarantees if the game is likely to sell out but how often does that happen in the championship?

Booked a hotel for the Bury game and I thought I'd get a ticket with 25 LP. Looks like I've got no chance as it starts on 45 and goes down to 37.

Have we only took a small allocation? It says the away end holds just over 2k

Bit tricky this - you get points by going to away games, but you can't go to away games without points
(I know you get them for cup games too, but is usually a max of 2 per season!)

Was hoping to do 3 away games in August but looking at the points thresholds, probably won't get to any. Bitterly disappointing. We must be have taken an allocation of about 500 at Bury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back