Norwich and Bury tickets....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't seem to find the details anywhere.

I wonder if taking a smaller allocation and starting at a high points total is going to be the norm for the season?

If so, then fans in the 10-15 points will miss out on going to games they generally would have expected to get a ticket for:cry:

Hope the club review this if it turns out to be the case.

I'm not sure of numbers but general rule is that the visiting club is provided with so many tickets on a sale or return basis, usually about 50 % of the full allocation, if the club asks for the full allocation the second hLf is on a non refundable basis. In other words small allocation is on sale or return full allocation 50% are sale or return and 50% cash up front and no returns

If they don't sell the full allocation don't the club have to make up the shortfall
Correct

If you go to internet ticket sales both games come up on the scrolling bit at top of page and it shows up there but there is nothing in "latest ticket news" giving details of phases etc

Both games will go down much lower than 45 points after all that's 15 games a season for 3 years, not many do that

We were talking about this yesterday. If some of the prices are going to be daft I can see lower allocations been taken. People have quickly got used to paying no more than £30.

If you go to internet ticket sales both games come up on the scrolling bit at top of page and it shows up there but there is nothing in "latest ticket news" giving details of phases etc

Both games will go down much lower than 45 points after all that's 15 games a season for 3 years, not many do that

Cheers marra :D

If these are the sorts of loyalty points that are going to be required Club will really need to camp down on the trading of loyalty points that goes on

If these are the sorts of loyalty points that are going to be required Club will really need to camp down on the trading of loyalty points that goes on

And if a 45 point total is going to be a starter for most away games then I wonder if they'll go down in 5point phases every couple of days or say maybe a 10point phase every week?

I have 27 and 16 points, what are my chances for Norwich?
Very good. It's an expensive ticket and a xrap journey on a Sunday. I just think the club have cocked this right up and it will end up like Bournemouth last year, where the game ended up making general sale a few days before the game, even though it started on 40+ points

Very good. It's an expensive ticket and a xrap journey on a Sunday. I just think the club have cocked this right up and it will end up like Bournemouth last year, where the game ended up making general sale a few days before the game, even though it started on 40+ points
This.

The regulars will all be there, less a few who maybe on their jollies

I suspect that the "default" template has been used for both (ie max LP) and it will be quickly corrected on Monday Morning. 45pts for Bury away on TV doesn't make any sense whatsoever, and neither does it make much sense for a 1330 Sunday kick-off at Norwich with allocation of 1500. I live just outside Peterborough and can only get there on the train for 1253, so those travelling from the NE will have no chance.

I live nr south coast & cant get a train in time to get there on the Sunday, so I've had to book a hotel in London on Sat night.
Just need 2 tickets now like :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back