Non League Football

My missus is a Telford fan so I go see them fair often. Gateshead have just signed their keeper, James Montgomery, he's pretty good and I thought he'd have moved on to league football when he left Telford but I guess the opportunity to move home was enough to make him want to leave.

They have but the league have given them until next month to try and sort things out apparently.

My mate is the cousin of the lad who was in charge. He was the main person putting the money in apparently aswell but let's just say he won't be able to put the money in required for the foreseeable future. Costs £2000 for a registration apparently aswell

Jarra Roofing v Guisborough Town tomorrow, big game towards the bottom of Div 1. Might pop along seeing as it's only £6, Sunderland are in a different continent, Shields is all ticket and the weather is set to be a scorching 11c.

Hebburn s the game to be at 2morro mate

aye tuppence a ticket entitled you to climb the wall :)

one of the old blokes was my Granda-- he had tin legs so no way was he going to catch us :)
I think the first time I paid to get in was when they first started playing on a Sunday and cos of the Sunday laws couldn't charge to get in so got round it by selling a team sheet / programme in front of the turnstiles so got one for the novelty factor. First Sunday one I remember was Bradford Park Ave not long after they'd dropped out of the football league.

I think the first time I paid to get in was when they first started playing on a Sunday and cos of the Sunday laws couldn't charge to get in so got round it by selling a team sheet / programme in front of the turnstiles so got one for the novelty factor. First Sunday one I remember was Bradford Park Ave not long after they'd dropped out of the football league.

i was at all those games--Bradford/Oldham/Wigan etc

This has been shit, scrappy first half. Morpeth hit the bar and Ryhope created little.

15 mins into the 2nd half Morpeth have huffed and puffed but not really done owt. Ryhope can't get on the ball really.

Back