Over 2,500 tickets sold so far.

11am: Gates open – drinks deals begin

12pm: Performance from Tony Bengtsson

1pm: Drinks deals end, as does Tony’s set

2pm: Teams announced

2.30pm: All alcohol must be bought and consumed inside the clubhouse

3pm: Game kicks off

https://southshieldsfc.co.uk/south-shields-vs-newport-pagnell-town/
Out of curiosity what are the drinks deals?

As for Tony Bengtsson admittedly I had to fire up the google machine but it was quite painless. As my good friend @Caer_Urfa said it's good for South Shields.

Out of curiosity what are the drinks deals?

As for Tony Bengtsson admittedly I had to fire up the google machine but it was quite painless. As my good friend @Caer_Urfa said it's good for South Shields.

Until 1pm, pints of Birra Moretti will be available for £2.80, Foster’s will be £2.40, and John Smith’s will be £2.20. You can also get two bottles of Old Mout Cider for £5.50, and a single house vodka with mixer will be £2.

Nope..wrong again bore..WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Are you allowed to mention they pull the plug on the lights in a hissy fit if they are losing or do they still get in a tizzy when it's mentioned? :lol:
Mention it all you want, nobody gives a shit, already got a few songs about it...Now if you were to say Morpeth go into a hissy fit then you would be correct

Last edited:
Until 1pm, pints of Birra Moretti will be available for £2.80, Foster’s will be £2.40, and John Smith’s will be £2.20. You can also get two bottles of Old Mout Cider for £5.50, and a single house vodka with mixer will be £2.
We (SAFC) could learn a lot from this forward-thinking outfit. :lol:

Whee the holy fuck is Tony Bengtsson
A fine fellow. Leading light of the local Green Party. One of those beards makes him look like a busted settee with the stuffing spilling out. Went on FB when someone had their car and property stolen saying 'burglars had to make a living robbing the rich'

Why make a non shields thread into a shields thread @Pancho?

You've edited the title, well done @Pancho

Just noticed myself. Don't think this should have been merged. This thread was started a few days ago with the intention of being a general local non league thread.

For example, if Blyth Spartans won on Saturday I wouldn't start a thread saying great win for Blyth, but it would go in here etc. Mind, I was thinking the replies had suddenly shot up :lol:

Just noticed myself. Don't think this should have been merged. This thread was started a few days ago with the intention of being a general local non league thread.

For example, if Blyth Spartans won on Saturday I wouldn't start a thread saying great win for Blyth, but it would go in here etc. Mind, I was thinking the replies had suddenly shot up :lol:

Agreed, personally think it's a great idea to have a specific non league thread but think big games like The FA Vase on Saturday deserves its own thread.

:lol:

Went to my first Shields game in 2010. A friendly against a Hartlepool XI, must've been about 40 there (I've only been once since then mind)

Agreed, personally think it's a great idea to have a specific non league thread but think big games like The FA Vase on Saturday deserves its own thread.

:lol:

Went to my first Shields game in 2010. A friendly against a Hartlepool XI, must've been about 40 there (I've only been once since then mind)
im a 1968 er - Oldham-Wigan - Notts county- QPR mind in them days we used to climb the wall from Sima school and leg it down the back of the stand before the old blokes caught us :)

Back