Non League Football

Aye I go and watch Consett a fair bit, canny little set up with a side that is developing and growing.....very young team and that sometimes works against them particularly up against the more savvier teams.

Future looks bright for the club and more importantly the junior set up is fantastic, loads of teams and qualified coaches, canny little clubhouse and fast becoming a hub for the community.

Hoping our friends at South Shields have bigger fish to fry and don't put up a massive fight in the cup semi final as we all quite fancy a piss up in Hartlepool for the final......just focus on the vase you fuckers

Aye I go and watch Consett a fair bit, canny little set up with a side that is developing and growing.....very young team and that sometimes works against them particularly up against the more savvier teams.

Future looks bright for the club and more importantly the junior set up is fantastic, loads of teams and qualified coaches, canny little clubhouse and fast becoming a hub for the community.

Hoping our friends at South Shields have bigger fish to fry and don't put up a massive fight in the cup semi final as we all quite fancy a piss up in Hartlepool for the final......just focus on the vase you fuckers
Could depend on what happens on sat . We play shildon on the sat before the semi as,well

Could depend on what happens on sat . We play shildon on the sat before the semi as,well

Would be great for non league football in the region to win the vase so good luck for that and clearly you are geared up for promotion be a shame for the northern league as always a good following but again good luck

Hopefully we can perform in our remaining cup games and get a trophy

Would be great for non league football in the region to win the vase so good luck for that and clearly you are geared up for promotion be a shame for the northern league as always a good following but again good luck

Hopefully we can perform in our remaining cup games and get a trophy
Im looking forward to coming up to consett in the winter again:eek:

I heard tommy the trumpeter is doing a half time set in partnership with colemans

Back