Non League Football

dont think that was the case, he will of been on good money but misses a lot of games through injury, frees up some wages for new signings
Yes, magnificent when fit but.. and has bounced between Shields and spenny. We had a great attacking force in paper but last half of the season most goals were coming from midfield so I expected some big changes up front

Mass exodus of players from Blyth Spartans. No manager. All off to Darlington. Spiralling downwards after an excellent season. So sad.

Season almost certainly ended for me on Wednesday with the Glasgow Amateur FA Spring Cup Final at Cambuslang Rangers, though there is a possibility I might pop over to Anglesey next weekend to take in some of the Island games.

83 different grounds visited this season, ranging from Wembley to roped off fields in a public park. From Brechin to Plymouth and almost every county inbetween.
And I enjoy them all in different ways. I love watching Sunderland, of course, but there's something very different about just going along to a game purely to be entertained without having your emotions shredded. And I enjoy visiting new towns and new pubs that I'm never likely to visit with SAFC.

I appreciate it's not for everyone, but I love it.

Back