Non League Football

Harrogate Town 0-0 Wrexham

Good point after the drubbing on Saturday. I imagine we’ll start to fall away fairly soon as the games catch up, however all in all it’s been a cracking start to the season and hopefully we already have enough points on the board/ momentum that we should have a fairly comfortable season

was there tonight, 2300, what's going on - struggled to eat my pie and peas!!

Wrexham looked good I thought but Town should have had a goal in the dominance of the first 30 mins. Great start to the season and the first time I've seen Thirlwell lose his rag:eek::D

Harrogate Town 0-0 Wrexham

Good point after the drubbing on Saturday. I imagine we’ll start to fall away fairly soon as the games catch up, however all in all it’s been a cracking start to the season and hopefully we already have enough points on the board/ momentum that we should have a fairly comfortable season
Empty inbox marra.

was there tonight, 2300, what's going on - struggled to eat my pie and peas!!

Wrexham looked good I thought but Town should have had a goal in the dominance of the first 30 mins. Great start to the season and the first time I've seen Thirlwell lose his rag:eek::D

Aye, 2600 on Saturday as well apparently!

I listened on the radio, we did seem good tbf (maybe I’m just always very pessimistic when it comes to Town). I think Orient and Salford are obviously stronger then us and that’ll show out over the season, although if we somehow make the play offs I wouldn’t rule the team out against anyone!

Yes, Shields play Warrington at the weekend.
1st v 2nd, so that was a great result for Consett.

good luck today lads, two tough weekends for us, out of the Vase and FA Cup!!!

Warrington were in control first 45 mins of the replay if I'm honest, two goals in the first 10 mins killed it a little but we came back well in the 2nd half, made them work hard and gave as good as we got.

If you lads play well you have more than enough to take the 3 points today.

We are off the Dunston in a tough away game, hoping to keep the unbeaten league run going

good luck today lads, two tough weekends for us, out of the Vase and FA Cup!!!

Warrington were in control first 45 mins of the replay if I'm honest, two goals in the first 10 mins killed it a little but we came back well in the 2nd half, made them work hard and gave as good as we got.

If you lads play well you have more than enough to take the 3 points today.

We are off the Dunston in a tough away game, hoping to keep the unbeaten league run going

We have a terrible record recently at their place, so fingers crossed we can get a result.

Always a reason mind, it’s a squad game not just 11 players, the teams the go up will have the best squad, shields probably being one of the teams who go up
Warrington are now Top. They're a decent team in this league. Playing without your three front players is hardly going to help. I'm not convinced Shields have a good deep squad or will go up. They may be in the play-offs though. Only the Champions go up automatically.
Its a tough/tight league. Scarboro lost at home to Nantwich today. Shields hammered Nantwich at home. A long way to go.

Warrington are now Top. They're a decent team in this league. Playing without your three front players is hardly going to help. I'm not convinced Shields have a good deep squad or will go up. They may be in the play-offs though. Only the Champions go up automatically.
Its a tough/tight league. Scarboro lost at home to Nantwich today. Shields hammered Nantwich at home. A long way to go.
The play offs are f***ing ridiculous this year as well. Have to win the NPL play offs then a 'super play off final' against the Southern League Central play off winners for promotion

Back