Non League Football

Cash turnstile open at shields today, I thought it was a all ticket game im sure they announced that.
Clearly to avoid a rush of people paying at the gate on the day.
Stockport asked for 800 tickets apparently, now they’ve surrendered and changed to pay at the gate with only 100 tickets sold.

If Sunderland weren’t at home today, Mariners would have been sold out from a Shields perspective.

Clearly to avoid a rush of people paying at the gate on the day.
Stockport asked for 800 tickets apparently, now they’ve surrendered and changed to pay at the gate with only 100 tickets sold.

If Sunderland weren’t at home today, Mariners would have been sold out from a Shields perspective.
Clearly not even many more than usual that turn up, least the tickets sorted out the rush, won’t have to worry now about a cup run

3-3 draw for Consett today v Warrington (In South Shields League I think) in the FA Cup, replay on Tuesday at warrington. Hope I'm wrong but reckon that is the chance to go through gone....led 2-0 early on 2-2 half time then led 3-2 as well

451 in attendance although down by a fair few due to a load of us being at our game today

3-3 draw for Consett today v Warrington (In South Shields League I think) in the FA Cup, replay on Tuesday at warrington. Hope I'm wrong but reckon that is the chance to go through gone....led 2-0 early on 2-2 half time then led 3-2 as well

451 in attendance although down by a fair few due to a load of us being at our game today
Yes, Shields play Warrington at the weekend.
1st v 2nd, so that was a great result for Consett.

Sunderland RCA just been drawn against Sunderland in the Durham Challenge Cup.
The RCA were 2nd out of the hat, but I assume it'll be played at their ground.
A good little earner for them.

Sunderland RCA just been drawn against Sunderland in the Durham Challenge Cup.
The RCA were 2nd out of the hat, but I assume it'll be played at their ground.
A good little earner for them.
Shields are away at West Auckland tuns

Harrogate Town 0-0 Wrexham

Good point after the drubbing on Saturday. I imagine we’ll start to fall away fairly soon as the games catch up, however all in all it’s been a cracking start to the season and hopefully we already have enough points on the board/ momentum that we should have a fairly comfortable season

Heed up to 6th after 2-1 win.Would be very handily placed if they hadn't lost to the bottom club at home a couple of weeks ago. Watson proving to be a very good manager - gone part time, wages slashed, uncertainty behind the scenes yet he has a good young team playing some nice stuff.

Back