Noel Edmonds creates anti-Lloyds Bank radio station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes thank you. It's insight into your style is fascinating.

I am not familiar with Deal or no deal. Because I am not . I was and remain unfamiliar with this program. From what you say, you are.

Sand in a Danny sounds an excellent description of you.

Luckily I have no need to calm down because I am neither angry nor irritated.

I do however deserve the tight to express an opinion unreservedly. I prefer to receive informed, intelligent responded rather than yours. Good night.

:lol: wading into a thread, attempting to call me out for not reading an article (grabbing the wrong end of the stick in the process) then flouncing off, rather than laughing at your own balls up.

Quite the diva aren't you?

:lol: wading into a thread, attempting to call me out for not reading an article (grabbing the wrong end of the stick in the process) then flouncing off, rather than laughing at your own balls up.

Quite the diva aren't you?
Grow up and goodbye.

He's had a failed business, failed theme park, failed career and two failed marriages.

So why, after he failed with his suicide attempt, did he just give up .... nothing's changed, that's just something else he's proved to be useless at.

My advice is to never give up Noel ....

Hardly a failed theme park.
He received a million pound as well as the operating costs making him very wealthy at the time.
Edmonds ruined a lot of buisnseness people in the area and the park was virtually shut for a few years after seriously affecting trade. My father in law had to close three of his shops.

The council were virtually bankrupt and initially the cost fell to the locals. You could argue that it was a I’ll thought out project on their part, however, Edmonds vigourosly used the court system and he had more more to buy the better legal team.

Edmonds is a vile creature. He tends to sit a procrastinate over small issues and sees himself as the victim.

I’d imagine this is in his million pound house wit a fleet of luxury cars.

Hardly a failed theme park.
He received a million pound as well as the operating costs making him very wealthy at the time.
Edmonds ruined a lot of buisnseness people in the area and the park was virtually shut for a few years after seriously affecting trade. My father in law had to close three of his shops.

The council were virtually bankrupt and initially the cost fell to the locals. You could argue that it was a I’ll thought out project on their part, however, Edmonds vigourosly used the court system and he had more more to buy the better legal team.

Edmonds is a vile creature. He tends to sit a procrastinate over small issues and sees himself as the victim.

I’d imagine this is in his million pound house wit a fleet of luxury cars.

'Failure' is just a convenient word to make a daft point tbh.

However, none of his businesses are 'proper' because they're built on loans, debt and the inevitable 'Edmonds walk away' when it all goes wrong.

He's always bleating on about negative energy bringing on bad things .... well here's some Karma for you Noel.

"Noel Edmonds is to give his wife a 'quickie' divorce after discovering she had an affair with her transvestite fitness instructor.

He genuinely had no idea about what had been going on. He feels betrayed and utterly humiliated because this makes him look stupid and, even worse, a liar.

The fact that the man involved is allegedly into cross-dressing and kinky stuff just makes him feel even worse."

:lol:

Read more: Noel Edmonds gives his wife £5M 'quickie' divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back