Noel Edmonds creates anti-Lloyds Bank radio station

Disillusioned deffo, would make more sense if went to a church and prayed for them to a man in the sky.

I see your point, however I think it’s fair to say there’s a difference between praying to God and believing God sits in your shoulder and you can see him.

I see your point, however I think it’s fair to say there’s a difference between praying to God and believing God sits in your shoulder and you can see him.
I disagree I think the whole emphasis on religion is the fear that "god" is on your shoulder watching and judging and the 'devil' is on the other?
Mind you I'm only going off Tom and jerry. Sure I seen it on there.

I disagree I think the whole emphasis on religion is the fear that "god" is on your shoulder watching and judging and the 'devil' is on the other?
Mind you I'm only going off Tom and jerry. Sure I seen it on there.

I think most Christians would probably agree that idea is metaphorical, despite an actual belief in God.

If someone thinks they actually could see an angel on one shoulder and the Devil on another, that’s quite a different thing.

I think most Christians would probably agree that idea is metaphorical, despite an actual belief in God.

If someone thinks they actually could see an angel on one shoulder and the Devil on another, that’s quite a different thing.
I understand a bit like the alien spacecraft thing. That's all clear now. Thanks

Hoy a link up marra, could do with a laugh
Aw shit mate, it was a good few weeks ago now if not months. I'll have to do some digging, can't even remember what the thread was. If i get a chance I'll have a look. Tbf to @the boot he came back the next day and said he was pissed and had a laugh about it, can't knock the lad for that, quite like him as a poster in a non noncy kind of way after that.

Aw shit mate, it was a good few weeks ago now if not months. I'll have to do some digging, can't even remember what the thread was. If i get a chance I'll have a look. Tbf to @the boot he came back the next day and said he was pissed and had a laugh about it, can't knock the lad for that, quite like him as a poster in a non noncy kind of way after that.
I blurt on loads of posts so it could be anywhere. I will look a hoy it up. Was it one about two unusual things about yourself? Think I put shot someone in the back on that one but no one bit!!

I blurt on loads of posts so it could be anywhere. I will look a hoy it up. Was it one about two unusual things about yourself? Think I put shot someone in the back on that one but no one bit!!
Just had a quick look, think it might have been the IRA thread back in mid december, you don't half spout a load of bollocks mind.:lol:

Just had a quick look, think it might have been the IRA thread back in mid december, you don't half spout a load of bollocks mind.:lol:
Gonna have a peek first. Told everyone before it's only part of my bullshit online persona' I think

Nah can't find it, I thought everyone talked a bit hoop waste on here. :lol:

Last edited:
I feel for the guy. (Although he should probably be clear it was HBOS and not Lloyds.)

What those crooks did was disgusting. They destroyed businesses, big and small, and with them jobs, livelihoods, hopes, dreams, and families. All so that already mindbogglingly rich men could gorge themselves on yet more luxury. Fuck them.

Back